Vindman Exaggerated His Resume In Prepared Congressional Statement

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
"
t. Colonel Alexander Vindman was caught exaggerating his resume and his role in the White House to congressional lawmakers in Tuesday’s round of public hearings during the Democrats’ partisan impeachment proceedings.

Vindman previously claimed in his opening statement to be the “principal advisor to the National Security Advisor and the president on Ukraine and the other countries in my portfolio.”

When asked about the claim however by Republican Congressman Mike Turner of Ohio, Vindman admitted to having never met, spoken with, or advised the president on anything."

NOTHING to see jhere he's an American hero so we can overlook it.
(rolling eyes)

"
t. Colonel Alexander Vindman was caught exaggerating his resume and his role in the White House to congressional lawmakers in Tuesday’s round of public hearings during the Democrats’ partisan impeachment proceedings.

Vindman previously claimed in his opening statement to be the “principal advisor to the National Security Advisor and the president on Ukraine and the other countries in my portfolio.”

When asked about the claim however by Republican Congressman Mike Turner of Ohio, Vindman admitted to having never met, spoken with, or advised the president on anything."

(rolling eyes)
:rolleyes:

c188e864e4f5cf7eb18baeee5476ead10e75660f31525319ca4ab3fccf7b8ff1.jpg

"

(rolling eyes)
You really don't have a single critical thinking brain cell in your head, do you.

Did you listen to Vindman's testimony?

He provided talking points to the President for Trump's call to Zelensky. And his role involves providing a lot of information to the President in written form.

You don't have to be in the same room as the morbidly obese Emperor to be his principal adviser on Ukraine.

Stop parroting what you are told to parrot and try to think for yourself, for fuck's sake!

He lied on his resume, I knew you twits would jump to his defense. It's always fun to watch your hypocrisy on display.

He lied on his resume, I knew you twits would jump to his defense. It's always fun to watch your hypocrisy on display.
Oh, the irony. I just proved to you dumb fucks he didn't lie on his resume, and you repeat the hoax anyway!

TARD: Vindman blew up the moon!

SKEPTIC: The moon is right there, still in the sky.

TARD: Stop defending Vindman, liar!

"

(rolling eyes)
And I Iiked it when he halfway explained his purple heart. The vehicle was hit by something..." ( i wow poor guy) but he went back to service later that day. In other words, he got a band aid. Hope it had a happy face on it.

"

(rolling eyes)
And I Iiked it when he halfway explained his purple heart. The vehicle was hit by something..." ( i wow poor guy) but he went back to service later that day. In other words, he got a band aid. Hope it had a happy face on it.
He didn't say it was "hit by something". He clearly stated they were blown up by an IED.

Put a happy face on Coward Trump's bone spur, fuckwit.

"

(rolling eyes)
He lied under oath....AGAIN.

You and your combat buddies get blown up by an IED, and you suffer an injury. Then you jump right back into combat the same day. No one would have blamed him for taking the day off.

That's what a fucking hero looks like, Bone Spur!

"

(rolling eyes)
Fake Purple Heart member of The Dem Tard Deep State like John Kerry.

Trump's idea of combat is having to wait more than five minutes for a cheeseburger.

"It was hell! I ALMOST DIED!"

Trump's idea of combat is having to wait more than five minutes for a cheeseburger.
Oh, please, we all know you got aroused when Vindman was puking out his Deep State lies. Maybe you can get a date with him if you get on your knees and beg where you usually spend every day.

"

(rolling eyes)
He didn't say it was "hit by something". He clearly stated they were blown up by an IED.

Put a happy face on Coward Trump's bone spur, fuckwit.
Take it easy, thar pardner...I'll fix this.

Our Big Brave Boy's jeep was hit with a Big Bad IED and he got hurt, REALLY REALLY badly. He got a PURPLE HEART! And he got a band aid to put on his OWIE.

(signed)
Fuckwit :)

Long before the 2016 election, I could see far left liberal Democrat Donald Trump for what he really is. It fascinated me to see the pseudocons drinking his piss in big great gulps.

So I began to wonder something:

The GOP got control of Congress because of low voter turnout, but they are so retarded they think it means they are doing something right.

Trump is showing them just how wrong they are. He's showing them America is becoming more and more sick of both parties.

He's showing them the Republican party is followed by idiots, and he is their pied piper. "Look what I can make them go along with! The retards will follow me anywhere I lead them."

I wonder how far Trump the pied piper can lead these rubes. Will he get them all the way into the cave?

This is fascinating to watch.

On every political issue for which Trump is on record, he took the far left position.

The huckster is taking you rubes for a ride. He's the pied piper, leading you naive fools to the Democratic cave. You are paying the price for the breaking of every promise the GOP ever made.

Up to the election, I posted a picture of the Pied Piper to describe Trump and I wondered aloud how far into the liberal cave Trump would lead his rube herd.

Since then, Trump has made the parroting rubes defend and support his trillion dollar deficits. Just like liberals do.

Since then, Trump has made the parroting rubes defend his failing protectionist trade war. Just like liberals do.

Since then, Trump has gobbled a KGB thug's nuts and defended Putin for helping him get elected. He sucks up to Russia, and his parroting rubes go along, just like liberals do.

Since then, Trump has cut and run from the Middle East, and the parroting rubes defend his cowardice. Just like liberals do.

Since then, Trump has hit all new big government spending records, and his parroting rubes defend all that big government. Just like liberals do.

But never did I ever think Trump and his rats would go so far as to attack and spit on an Iraq combat wounded warrior like liberals used to spit on Vietnam vets.

I guess there really is no low too low for the pied piper and his rats to go.

Forum List

Back