Vince Foster suicide???

I've been thinking about that supposed suicide. Lots of iffy stuff happened there.

Let us just go back and look at all of the questions about the Foster
suicide, or alleged suicide.
There was no bullet found in the park. There were no skull fragments
found in the park. There were no skull fragments found in the park.
There were no fingerprints on the gun. There were no fingerprints on
Vince Foster's suicide note. The hairs and carpet fibers on Foster's
clothes were never explained in the report. The gun was in the wrong
hand. He was left-handed, the gun was in his right hand. The head was
straight up. His head was straight up when he was found by the
gentleman in the white van who stopped in the park. But if you look at
the report, they will say that Vince Foster had blood on his cheek and
blood on his shirt and it was evident that his head laid against his
shoulder. Who straightened his head up?

If he had committed suicide in that park the back of his head and his brains would have been all over the ground behind him. Also the man was left handed. He wouldn't have used his right had to kill himself.

The Congressional Record. Volume 140, issue 94 has a pretty detailed report on his death. Sure didn't sound like suicide to me.
Gosh! Who, I wonder, do you think murdered him??

Biff_Poindexter
I like Ocums razor as well and just how logical is the suicide theory? Not logical at all from what I looked up and posted.

Can't answer that simple question, can you Claudette
Of course I can answer you simple question.

The Clintons were in the middle of the Whitewater scandal and Vince Foster was a friend and one of their advisors.

Clinton was POTUS and you can bet he had lots to say about how the case was handled.

The Whitewater investigation was Republican controlled...are you saying Clinton had control over what they would report??

Because.....Trump was POTUS too -- are you saying he had a big say in what Congressional investigations reported about him??

Do you see how easily I making a fool of you...and you keep coming back for more....is this a fetish of yours?

The Republicans didn't control the investigation of Fosters death. You can bet Bill was hands on about what was done. Hell they cleaned out Fosters office and everything they took disappeared. None of it was shown to LEO's or the FBI.

Biff_Poindexter
Well the suicide note was examined by a handwriting expert who made the call.

Can anyone prove he was murdered?? No indeed they can't. Its been over 30 years and I doubt no one but his family would be interested.

The fact remains that there was no blood no skull pieces, no bullet found when they found all kinds of bullets in the area to include a civil war bullet, he had fiber all over him that didn't come from Ft. Marcy Park, the gun had no prints on it, neither did the suicide note, and the gun was in his right hand when he was left handed.

Not your typical suicide. One very interesting tale though.
By the way....do you know one of the people who made folks like you most believe Vince was murdered as part of some Clinton cover up -- is the same guy who has you thinking children are learning CRT in schools??

Christopher Ruddy....The Strange Death of Vincent Foster back in 1997:

"It is Ruddy's contention that none of this should necessarily be believed; the doctor, the widow, the friends, the Park Police officers that found the body, the fact it was in broad daylight at a park, the coroner who performed the autopsy--all may well be "complicit" in a cover-up. But why?"

He didn't really offer any evidence to back up any of his bullshit...just like you haven't.....in fact, his work was so bad that even Ann Coulter called it a conservative hoax.....was Ann Coulter covering up for the Clintons too??

The Republicans didn't control the investigation of Fosters death. You can bet Bill was hands on about what was done. Hell they cleaned out Fosters office and everything they took disappeared. None of it was shown to LEO's or the FBI.
Kenneth Starr investigated Vince Foster's suicide...and concluded it was a suicide

Did Clinton control him?

Biff_Poindexter

Have you ever seen anyone blow his brains out?? I've seen what it looks like after someone does such a thing.

There are massive amounts of blood. Skull and brain pieces behind the person and scattered up and everywhere.

Oh and lets not forget there were no prints on the gun. No prints on the supposed suicide note. Foster wasn't wearing gloves.

No bullet found when they found all kinds of other bullets in the area to include a civil war bullet. No blood and no skull pieces anywhere in the park.

That's about impossible when someone blows their brains out. Kinda puts the lie to suicide don't you think??

Of course I can answer you simple question.

The Clintons were in the middle of the Whitewater scandal and Vince Foster was a friend and one of their advisors.

Clinton was POTUS and you can bet he had lots to say about how the case was handled.

Vince had a lot of friends and associates, you didn't bring up any of them EXCEPT Clintons. There has been ZERO evidence of ANY POTUS involvement with the 5 different investigations of this death, all of them concluded that there was no evidence of foul play.

So I will ask you again, why did you bring up Clintons in this thread? Are you lying to just us or yourself as well?

Biff_Poindexter

Have you ever seen anyone blow his brains out?? I've seen what it looks like after someone does such a thing.

There are massive amounts of blood. Skull and brain pieces behind the person and scattered up and everywhere.

Oh and lets not forget there were no prints on the gun. No prints on the supposed suicide note. Foster wasn't wearing gloves.

No bullet found when they found all kinds of other bullets in the area to include a civil war bullet. No blood and no skull pieces anywhere in the park.

That's about impossible when someone blows their brains out. Kinda puts the lie to suicide don't you think??
No Finger prints on the gun.....

According to your buddy Ken Starr:

"Starr’s report explained this isn’t uncommon with guns of that kind, as the coarseness of their handles doesn’t retain prints."

Then your buddy Starr went on to exonerate the Clintons on any involvement with not just Vince Foster's death -- but with Travelgate and Whitewater too...

Are you saying Starr was under Clinton's control???

I think I see why you folks fixate on Clinton so much......in your mind, both he and his wife have the kind of power that you fantasized about your cult leader having

I've been thinking about that supposed suicide. Lots of iffy stuff happened there.

If he had committed suicide in that park the back of his head and his brains would have been all over the ground behind him. Also the man was left handed. He wouldn't have used his right had to kill himself.

The Congressional Record. Volume 140, issue 94 has a pretty detailed report on his death. Sure didn't sound like suicide to me.
There are some good documentaries ( hard to find because of slowed algorithms of course)

He couldn't escape the Hillary Ashtray. worse than a bullet

Hang on sloopy
I had a couple of the deputies I work with take a look at what I'd found out about the Vince Foster "suicide."

They read everything I posted from the Congressional watch. They both said it was probably a murder and he had been killed somewhere else and dumped in Ft. Marcy Park.

Of course it happened 30 odd years ago so I doubt anyone could prove the suicide wasn't a suicide.

Forum List

Back