Vince Foster suicide???

My god, you have horrible word comprehension too...

You are depressed for a multitude of reasons....never once did I say any of those reasons were Hillary or Bill...

What I did say is...DUE to your obvious depression...or mental illness....to cheer yourself up -- you fantasize about imaginary crimes of Hillary and Bill murdering Vince Foster....which is what it is...your imagination...

Then instead of owning up to your strange 30 yr old fantasies.....you lie and claim you didn't accuse Bill and Hillary of murdering Vince Foster
I didn't accuse the Clintons but YOU just did.

All I said was that they were hip deep in the Whitewater scandal. And that they had cleared Fosters office out and whatever they took from that office disappeared.

AS for my mental State. I'll just stand over here and LMAO at your ridiculous post. Good Lord.

Thats clearly not what you said at first, but even assuming you mis-spoke, you still are bringing them up as an answer as to implications of Vince's death.

Only one reason for that - you are insinuating that Clintons have something to do with his death, even though there is no real evidence of that.
Yes it is. Not my fault you read shit into what was typed that wasn't there. You are the one who keep accusing the Clintons of murdering Foster. Not me.

Yes it is. Not my fault you read shit into what was typed that wasn't there. You are the one who keep accusing the Clintons of murdering Foster. Not me.

...so why did you bring up Clintons in a thread about Vince's supposed murder?

Simple question, right?

OhPleaseJustQuit
Its a pretty good report and you should read what the person who wrote it had to say.

Let us just go back and look at all of the questions about the Foster
suicide, or alleged suicide.

This is part of what he had to say:

There was no bullet found in the park. There were no skull fragments
found in the park. There were no skull fragments found in the park.
There were no fingerprints on the gun. There were no fingerprints on
Vince Foster's suicide note. The hairs and carpet fibers on Foster's
clothes were never explained in the report. The gun was in the wrong
hand. He was left-handed, the gun was in his right hand. The head was
straight up. His head was straight up when he was found by the
gentleman in the white van who stopped in the park. But if you look at
the report, they will say that Vince Foster had blood on his cheek and
blood on his shirt and it was evident that his head laid against his
shoulder. Who straightened his head up?

Pretty interesting read.
I've read parts of it. Yep. The morons think we can't read.

I did....

Can you show me where in that report where they recommend it be ruled as a murder and not a suicide?
Oh come on. You think they would reverse that finding?? All the report shows is that there were quite a few unexplained things

His suicide note was found to be a forgery.

Some highlights: Foster's "suicide note" was a forgery according to handwriting experts. It was "found" in a briefcase that was already searched and found to be empty. Foster was in the White House that day but not seen leaving the White House on any security camera. Rug fibers were found on his body consistent with being rolled in a carpet. There was virtually no blood on the ground where he was found, and there should have been massive amounts given the way he allegedly shot himself. Those closest to him said he was not depressed.

The autopsy was very brief and was done by a shady coroner with a poor track record. All X-rays went missing. Three paramedics at the scene said it was not consistent with suicide. The FBI simply rubber stamped the Park Police's hasty finding of suicide. The FBI director, William Sessions, had been fired by Bill Clinton the previous day.

Aides for the Clintons ransacked Foster's office, opened the safe, and removed boxes of documents, before it could be examined by investigators. The gun used was not Foster's own gun, but a gun with two serial numbers made from parts of multiple guns. Associate Independent Counsel Miguel Rodriguez reigned from Ken Starr's investigation, citing a cover-up. Despite claims by Clinton's defenders of multiple investigations, all were part of the cover-up.

Makes for interesting reading.

I didn't accuse the Clintons but YOU just did.

All I said was that they were hip deep in the Whitewater scandal. And that they had cleared Fosters office out and whatever they took from that office disappeared.

AS for my mental State. I'll just stand over here and LMAO at your ridiculous post. Good Lord.
I didn't accuse the Clintons of anything...

What I am accusing you of -- is being so cowardly that you have to passive aggressively slide in your Vince Foster was murdered fantasies...and not own up to it...

So I will ask again.....what was the police department and medical examiner trying to hide??

That whole "I'm just asking questions" is just coward shit a lot of conservatives do because they are too cowardly to say what they really mean

Biff_Poindexter
I've always been curious about his supposed suicide. Lots of evidence that it wasn't a suicide and I've posted lots of it. Nothing cowardly about it. Just curiosity. You can fling you crap at me buddy but it just rolls off. LOL

Honestly does it look like a suicide to you?? No blood, No fingerprints, no bullet found, the gun in the right hand when the man is left handed??

The x-rays that disappeared. The EMT's on site that said it didn't look like a suicide to them.

Say what you will my friend but its the most unlikely suicide I've ever heard or read about.

Oh come on. You think they would reverse that finding?? All the report shows is that there were quite a few unexplained things

His suicide note was found to be a forgery.

Some highlights: Foster's "suicide note" was a forgery according to handwriting experts. It was "found" in a briefcase that was already searched and found to be empty. Foster was in the White House that day but not seen leaving the White House on any security camera. Rug fibers were found on his body consistent with being rolled in a carpet. There was virtually no blood on the ground where he was found, and there should have been massive amounts given the way he allegedly shot himself. Those closest to him said he was not depressed.

The autopsy was very brief and was done by a shady coroner with a poor track record. All X-rays went missing. Three paramedics at the scene said it was not consistent with suicide. The FBI simply rubber stamped the Park Police's hasty finding of suicide. The FBI director, William Sessions, had been fired by Bill Clinton the previous day.

Aides for the Clintons ransacked Foster's office, opened the safe, and removed boxes of documents, before it could be examined by investigators. The gun used was not Foster's own gun, but a gun with two serial numbers made from parts of multiple guns. Associate Independent Counsel Miguel Rodriguez reigned from Ken Starr's investigation, citing a cover-up. Despite claims by Clinton's defenders of multiple investigations, all were part of the cover-up.

Makes for interesting reading.
I keep asking you a simple question and you keep dodging it...

Why did the police department and medical examiner cover up a murder and call it a suicide??

If you allege this has nothing to do with Bill or Hillary -- who would the police be trying to cover up for??

Keep in mind....folks like you believe the Clintons killed upwards to 400 or so people.....

So why are all of these law enforcement agencies covering all of this up??

What evil diabolical pay-off did years and years of police covering up murders to protect Clinton's presidency bring about

So Bill Clinton could sign NAFTA?, De-regulate Wall Street? pass Don't Ask Don't Tell? what?

Biff_Poindexter

Clinton was POTUS and you can bet he had a big say in what was reported. I'd say that's why no LEO's went against the final report. Would YOU have?? I know I wouldn't have.

Biff_Poindexter
I've always been curious about his supposed suicide. Lots of evidence that it wasn't a suicide and I've posted lots of it. Nothing cowardly about it. Just curiosity. You can fling you crap at me buddy but it just rolls off. LOL

Honestly does it look like a suicide to you?? No blood, No fingerprints, no bullet found, the gun in the right hand when the man is left handed??

The x-rays that disappeared. The EMT's on site that said it didn't look like a suicide to them.

Say what you will my friend but its the most unlikely suicide I've ever heard or read about.

I practice the theory of Occum's Razor......the most logical answer is probably the truth....

And when one makes large amount of assumptions and accusations -- I require that person to have just as large amount of proof and evidence...

Example....this suicide note....

Source: Journal of the National Association of Document Examiners, v.21, no.1, (Spring 1998), p.15-30

Findings.....

"The assessed misobservations, false assumptions, & invalid theory of the 3 purported experts are discussed, along with evidence proving the note to be genuine."

and let's not leave out the fact that both investigations by both Robert Fisk and Kenneth Starr concluded it as a suicide...

Kenneth Starr..the same guy tasked with spending millions of dollars on a real-estate deal called Whitewater -- and was so desperate to find anything -- that all he had was Clinton lying about getting his dick sucked...

You are saying that guy would cover up for Clinton too? Why?

I've been thinking about that supposed suicide. Lots of iffy stuff happened there.

Let us just go back and look at all of the questions about the Foster
suicide, or alleged suicide.
There was no bullet found in the park. There were no skull fragments
found in the park. There were no skull fragments found in the park.
There were no fingerprints on the gun. There were no fingerprints on
Vince Foster's suicide note. The hairs and carpet fibers on Foster's
clothes were never explained in the report. The gun was in the wrong
hand. He was left-handed, the gun was in his right hand. The head was
straight up. His head was straight up when he was found by the
gentleman in the white van who stopped in the park. But if you look at
the report, they will say that Vince Foster had blood on his cheek and
blood on his shirt and it was evident that his head laid against his
shoulder. Who straightened his head up?

If he had committed suicide in that park the back of his head and his brains would have been all over the ground behind him. Also the man was left handed. He wouldn't have used his right had to kill himself.

The Congressional Record. Volume 140, issue 94 has a pretty detailed report on his death. Sure didn't sound like suicide to me.
Claudette,

I do not know you, but I appreciate you raising the issue. I have little good to say about most posters here who when they hear the word “conspiracy” that is enough for them to become amused and smug.

Be that as it may, Vince Foster is a perfect example of murder from above.

So is Seth Rich – no one in the MSM or press could have cared less that he was one day away from testifying before congress about Wikileaks and its tie-ins to the democrat party. But walking home from a bar in D.C. he was allegedly robbed and murdered. Except nothing, not even his wallet, was stolen from him. And his family hired a private investigator and inexplicably stopped the investigation about a week later. Nothing more was ever given to the public.

So is Monica Peterson, a vibrant 30 something professional, who in Nov. 2016 went to Haiti to investigate child sex trafficking as well as some matters with the Clinton Foundation and their alleged contributions to the hurricane victims. Somehow she thought that was a good time to commit suicide --- at least according the scant reporting of the press. One has to go to other sources to get the facts and it was not a suicide. Snopes, of course, the big lie machine, insists she was not murdered but they readily admit “we do not know how she died at the time of this writing.”

So is Andrew Breitbart who started Breitbart News. He uncovered a slew of data and facts concerning child abuse, pedophilia and trafficking. Who was involved in a lot of this, John Podesta who later became Hillary’s campaign manager. He hated Breitbart and Breitbart foolishly tweeted him and said he was going to blow this thing wide open with your creepy sex parties with kids, etc. Two days later 42 year old Andrew Breitbart dropped dead walking his dog. Interesting enough, this was two years before we heard the word “pizzagate.” But that is exactly what it was about the two pizza shops near the capital that are so full of crime and demonic associations, just ask an honest cop who investigated. Just go look at the tons of youtube videos with scores of eye witnesses --- that is, before they no doubt have scrubbed them since then.

The point being, maybe some of those people on the Clinton Body Count list are bogus stories. But many others are definitely not. So do not use the false ones as proof they all are fake.

Biff_Poindexter

Clinton was POTUS and you can bet he had a big say in what was reported. I'd say that's why no LEO's went against the final report. Would YOU have?? I know I wouldn't have.
The Whitewater investigation was Republican controlled...are you saying Clinton had control over what they would report??

Because.....Trump was POTUS too -- are you saying he had a big say in what Congressional investigations reported about him??

Do you see how easily I making a fool of you...and you keep coming back for more....is this a fetish of yours?

Claudette,

I do not know you, but I appreciate you raising the issue. I have little good to say about most posters here who when they hear the word “conspiracy” that is enough for them to become amused and smug.

Be that as it may, Vince Foster is a perfect example of murder from above.

So is Seth Rich – no one in the MSM or press could have cared less that he was one day away from testifying before congress about Wikileaks and its tie-ins to the democrat party. But walking home from a bar in D.C. he was allegedly robbed and murdered. Except nothing, not even his wallet, was stolen from him. And his family hired a private investigator and inexplicably stopped the investigation about a week later. Nothing more was ever given to the public.

So is Monica Peterson, a vibrant 30 something professional, who in Nov. 2016 went to Haiti to investigate child sex trafficking as well as some matters with the Clinton Foundation and their alleged contributions to the hurricane victims. Somehow she thought that was a good time to commit suicide --- at least according the scant reporting of the press. One has to go to other sources to get the facts and it was not a suicide. Snopes, of course, the big lie machine, insists she was not murdered but they readily admit “we do not know how she died at the time of this writing.”

So is Andrew Breitbart who started Breitbart News. He uncovered a slew of data and facts concerning child abuse, pedophilia and trafficking. Who was involved in a lot of this, John Podesta who later became Hillary’s campaign manager. He hated Breitbart and Breitbart foolishly tweeted him and said he was going to blow this thing wide open with your creepy sex parties with kids, etc. Two days later 42 year old Andrew Breitbart dropped dead walking his dog. Interesting enough, this was two years before we heard the word “pizzagate.” But that is exactly what it was about the two pizza shops near the capital that are so full of crime and demonic associations, just ask an honest cop who investigated. Just go look at the tons of youtube videos with scores of eye witnesses --- that is, before they no doubt have scrubbed them since then.

The point being, maybe some of those people on the Clinton Body Count list are bogus stories. But many others are definitely not. So do not use the false ones as proof they all are fake.
^ Another one ^

Biff_Poindexter
Well the suicide note was examined by a handwriting expert who made the call.

Can anyone prove he was murdered?? No indeed they can't. Its been over 30 years and I doubt no one but his family would be interested.

The fact remains that there was no blood no skull pieces, no bullet found when they found all kinds of bullets in the area to include a civil war bullet, he had fiber all over him that didn't come from Ft. Marcy Park, the gun had no prints on it, neither did the suicide note, and the gun was in his right hand when he was left handed.

Not your typical suicide. One very interesting tale though.

The Whitewater investigation was Republican controlled...are you saying Clinton had control over what they would report??

Because.....Trump was POTUS too -- are you saying he had a big say in what Congressional investigations reported about him??

Do you see how easily I making a fool of you...and you keep coming back for more....is this a fetish of yours?
I think you are the fool who believe the suicide report. You keep coming back for more so it must be a fetish of yours.

I'm merely curious and about a suicide that I don't think was a suicide.

Forum List

Back