Video-Smash & grab at Orange County jewelry store stopped cold by employees fighting back

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
This is hilarious & outstanding.
It was a family owned jewelry store and 2 family siblings went right to work after would-be thieves wielding hammers chose the wrong store to mess with. They run in, smash a case & then it's on.
Other employees join in as they all punch, kick & even use a chair to beat the perps back out of the store.
I guess if your laws won't allow you to have a gun you improvise & make do.
Bravo & I hope some of these punk ass thugs think twice before committing any more felonies

3pyv2o.jpg

This is hilarious & outstanding.
It was a family owned jewelry store and 2 family siblings went right to work after would-be thieves wielding hammers chose the wrong store to mess with. They run in, smash a case & then it's on.
Other employees join in as they all punch, kick & even use a chair to beat the perps back out of the store.
I guess if your laws won't allow you to have a gun you improvise & make do.
Bravo & I hope some of these punk ass thugs think twice before committing any more felonies

Damn, the chick in the pony tail fucked those motherfuckers up! What a badass, most people would cower/hide in that situation, despite what they might say on the internet. She dropped one of them then started kicking him in the ribs while he was down, before cold cocking another one. They scurried away like a bunch of little bitches! They're fortunate they were wearing masks, or else their fellow criminals would never let them live that down. Lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back