Smash-and-Grab Thieves Steal Millions in Jewelry from Beverly Hills Jewelry Store

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Smash-and-grab thieves on Tuesday robbed a Beverly Hills jewelry store in broad daylight.
According to police, 5 suspects armed with sledgehammers broke the front window of Luxury Jewels of Beverly Hills at around 2 pm and took off with $3 million to $5 million in stolen merchandise.

The jewelry store owners told Eyewitness News that the robbers got away with between $3 to $5 million dollars worth of jewelry. They said one necklace alone was worth nearly $500,000.

LOL.....Those "individuals" sure had a "vibrant" look about them. ;)

That's what they get for going cheap on glass I guess.

Smash-and-grab thieves on Tuesday robbed a Beverly Hills jewelry store in broad daylight.
According to police, 5 suspects armed with sledgehammers broke the front window of Luxury Jewels of Beverly Hills at around 2 pm and took off with $3 million to $5 million in stolen merchandise.

The jewelry store owners told Eyewitness News that the robbers got away with between $3 to $5 million dollars worth of jewelry. They said one necklace alone was worth nearly $500,000.

Good.

Very Funny.Too bad Jethro and Ellie Mae weren't nearby

This is organized crime doing these actions it ain't no BLM protestor. You can't do a heist like this and fence it if you don't know people to buy the stolen loot.
I swear I doubt anyone they sold it to would give a shit enough not to adorn themselves with it at a club tonight. There's no real repercussions for it in CA, much less LA.....Just another insurance claim.

I swear I doubt anyone they sold it to would give a shit enough not to adorn themselves with it at a club tonight. There's no real repercussions for it in CA, much less LA.....Just another insurance claim.
The only problem with that is the cops would pick up on it in a heartbeat.

The only problem with that is the cops would pick up on it in a heartbeat.
tenor.gif

Yep because the insurance company will put out rewards then the cops will act. The cops are not in existence to protect you or your property.
Winnebago and Town of Castle Rock vs. Gonzales, the supreme court has ruled that police agencies are not obligated to provide protection of citizens. In other words, police are well within their rights to pick and choose when to intervene to protect the lives and property of others — even when a threat is apparent.

Police Have No Duty to Protect You, Federal Court Affirms Yet ...​

Forum List

Back