Video shows Ukrainian forces hunting civilians in Mariupol

Unless you got a super decoder magic computer, you can't tell who those people were, or what they were doing from the video. I'm not so sure myself. However you just see the video title and get a hard on because "Ukraine bad, Russia good".

I wish we had someone here who could speak Ukrainian, and could tell us what's going on in the video.

Unless you got a super decoder magic computer, you can't tell who those people were, or what they were doing from the video. I'm not so sure myself. However you just see the video title and get a hard on because "Ukraine bad, Russia good".

I wish we had someone here who could speak Ukrainian, and could tell us what's going on in the video.
I am sure, Litwin can tell you.

Agreed.

OTH?

We see A LOT of bullshit tweets from our side, aerial pics from drones, with comments that say, "hey look at all the Russian tanks we destroyed!"

Which I find a laugh as well.

Ukraine and Russia are, and have used largely the same tanks and armored personal carriers. meh.

Propaganda is as propaganda does.

Folks will believe what ever they want to believe.

I forgot, which side is he on?

We got one on each side, you might need them both in the thread to make sure the other is telling the truth.

:auiqs.jpg:
You just need to know what side is full of nazism and hatred. Listen to them, they announced exactly what you can see in the video:

No room for doubts here.

You just need to know what side is full of nazism and hatred. Listen to them, they announced exactly what you can see in the video:

No room for doubts here.

There aren't any good guys in this conflict.

All of them are loathsome hateful pieces of shit.

The point is? It is note our fight, we should stay the hell out of it.

Agreed.

OTH?

We see A LOT of bullshit tweets from our side, aerial pics from drones, with comments that say, "hey look at all the Russian tanks we destroyed!"

Which I find a laugh as well.

Ukraine and Russia are, and have used largely the same tanks and armored personal carriers. meh.

Propaganda is as propaganda does.

Folks will believe what ever they want to believe.

The "tank" that's doing the firing is a Soviet BMP. The problem is, both sides use BMP's both in stock already held, and in captured stock.

ESay can translate if he drops in...

I recognized it but it took me a while to track it down. It was first posted by a member of the Ukrainian Rada named Yuri Mysyagin. He is on the Cmte of National Security, Defense, and Intelligence.

He posted the clip on his telegram channel on April 24. He captioned it with this (translation by google):

"The Ukrainian BTR-4E "Bucephalus", due to an automatic gun with a caliber of 30 mm, successfully crushes a group of "asvabadites". There is no chance to crawl to captivity."

This was during the battle for Mariupol. Civilians were not out in the streets at the end of April. What civilians remained in Mariupol were holed up in the Azovstal plant or hiding in their basements.

The other thing is just this- how many Russian videos have you seen of actual combat, from a first person view? We see Russian drone footage, but never a video shot from inside the vehicle during a firefight.

Ukraine posts them all the time. There are videos of them inside their self-propelled howitzers, the Caesars and PzH2000s, HIMARS, fixed and rotary wing aviation, etc. Also the Stugna footage. The Ukrainians are always making these "first person" videos as part of the tik-tok war.

The Russian videos are staged, if weapons are fired it's just for show. Their other favorite is the Kadryovites or Wagners posing in front of of a blasted out city hall somewhere.

This video is a unit of the Ukrainian 36th Marine Brigade, firing on a Russian patrol in the city of Mariupol sometime before April 24.

Last edited:

I recognized it but it took me a while to track it down. It was first posted by a member of the Ukrainian Rada named Yuri Mysyagin. He is on the Cmte of National Security, Defense, and Intelligence.

He posted the clip on his telegram channel on April 24. He captioned it with this (translation by google):

"The Ukrainian BTR-4E "Bucephalus", due to an automatic gun with a caliber of 30 mm, successfully crushes a group of "asvabadites". There is no chance to crawl to captivity."

This was during the battle for Mariupol. Civilians were not out in the streets at the end of April. What civilians remained in Mariupol were holed up in the Azovstal plant or hiding in their basements.

The other thing is just this- how many Russian videos have you seen of actual combat, from a first person view? We see Russian drone footage, but never a video shot from inside the vehicle during a firefight.

Ukraine posts them all the time. There are videos of them inside their self-propelled howitzers, the Caesars and PzH2000s, HIMARS, fixed and rotary wing aviation, etc. Also the Stugna footage. The Ukrainians are always making these "first person" videos as part of the tik-tok war.

The Russian videos are staged, if weapons are fired it's just for show. Their other favorite is the Kadryovites or Wagners posing in front of of a blasted out city hall somewhere.

This video is a unit of the Ukrainian 36th Marine Brigade, firing on a Russian patrol in the city of Mariupol sometime before April 24.

Good work! Amazing what people can turn up when they actually take the time to research.

So a BTR-4E... I could have sworn it was a BMP.

Bullshit. A patrol would not run into a vehicle. And they would have arms. They would take cover, not run away. Those are civilians that refused to be human shields. The Azovs killed them all.

BMP-2's also have a 30mm autocannon, but it's an older version.

BTR-80's have the same one as BTR-4.

It's not like you can tell if it's tracked or wheeled by the video, all we see is the gunner's display. It's pretty hard to ID based on just that.

I just recognized the "thump-thump-thump" of a 30mm cannon an remembered the sounds of BMP's firing.

Good work! Amazing what people can turn up when they actually take the time to research.

So a BTR-4E... I could have sworn it was a BMP.
So an Ukrainian MP said something and all doubts are away? Case closed? Incredible. Good that those fucks cannot hurt anybody any longer. And the others will follow them.
Cry all day, and learn there are some countries that simply don´t take your shit.

So an Ukrainian MP said something and all doubts are away? Case closed? Incredible. Good that those fucks cannot hurt anybody any longer. And the others will follow them.
Cry all day, and learn there are some countries that simply don´t take your shit.

He makes total sense... Sometime before April 24th at peak Russian shelling and firing, no civilians were out walking the streets.

He makes total sense... Sometime before April 24th at peak Russian shelling and firing, no civilians were out walking the streets.
Many were killed just because being outside. You know they need them in their hideouts and plants to avoid being fired at. Azovstal, Azot, everywhere the same. Fucking assholes hiding behind women and children. Why you applaud them?
Those who try to get away get shot by Azov and other regiments.

Its all over the Internet, just your and our propaganda outlets have no time.

Bullshit. A patrol would not run into a vehicle. And they would have arms. They would take cover, not run away. Those are civilians that refused to be human shields. The Azovs killed them all.
Nope. It looks like 6 altogether, 4 are in the same light uniform and 2 are in dark clothing. At least one in the light clothing is wearing a matching backpack. They were struggling trying to drag something but you can't tell what it is. When they get to the intersection they spot the Ukrainians, but the Ukrainians saw them first.

The gunner asked if he could shoot, and the commander said fire. Not in such polite terms- It was more like "Nazis?" and the Commander said "Faggots!"

Many were killed just because being outside. You know they need them in their hideouts and plants to avoid being fired at. Azovstal, Azot, everywhere the same. Fucking assholes hiding behind women and children. Why you applaud them?
Those who try to get away get shot by Azov and other regiments.

Its all over the Internet, just your and our propaganda outlets have no time.

Wow, your sources are incredible. Stalkerzone.org? Sounds like a sex offender registry, lol!

Forum List

Back