video of NIKE store being RAIDED

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Right in the middle of the day and in broad daylight . Dont blame the Police, blame the ACLU Vermin and Pol Pot leaders who allowed this.

They take their time too and dont even care about covering their faces

Right in the middle of the day and in broad daylight . Dont blame the Police, blame the ACLU Vermin and Pol Pot leaders who allowed this.

They take their time too and dont even care about covering their faces

Why buy when you can steal? I hope the citizens in those areas have learned their lessons because

elections are coming up again. They could stop that at the ballot box if they wanted to.

Have any video of any white people doing this? I wish I were at the checkout with a big order. It is the fault of the STORES in passively allowing theft. Why should I pay a higher price for a product to offset the cost of their allowed shrinkage? If I were at the checkout and saw that, I'd tell them F you too and just take my stuff and walk out! I mean, you'd have to be an idiot to pay a store hundreds of dollars for sneakers that they were giving away for free to others!

And if I was just shopping in the store, I'd walk out and leave and tell them they've lost my business because I would not patronize nor reward a company that just lets people rip them off while expecting others to foot the bill.

Likewise, I wish I were in school today and had a student loan--- --- they'd never see a dime of payback.

Have any video of any white people doing this? I wish I were at the checkout with a big order. It is the fault of the STORES in passively allowing theft. Why should I pay a higher price for a product to offset the cost of their allowed shrinkage? If I were at the checkout and saw that, I'd tell them F you too and just take my stuff and walk out! I mean, you'd have to be an idiot to pay a store hundreds of dollars for sneakers that they were giving away for free to others!

And if I was just shopping in the store, I'd walk out and leave and tell them they've lost my business because I would not patronize nor reward a company that just lets people rip them off while expecting others to foot the bill.

Likewise, I wish I were in school today and had a student loan--- --- they'd never see a dime of payback.

If I do find any videos of whites doing violent stuff.. I do post.
So far I think I have posted 2-3 white ones and over 70 plus blacks

Whites are more violent than Asians but Blacks are like 95 percent of the videos

cool.jpg

You are correct

Its mostly the sons and daughters of obama who are looting the stores

The same thing is happening in South Sfrica

Forum List

Back