Video of Minnesota event altered to make it look like Biden greeted wrong state

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Today in fake news that made it to the fake-news USMB board, Joe Biden accurately referred to a Minnesota crowd as "Minnesota", but the fake news pretends he was in Florida (He was actually in Minnesota).
Once again, the moral of the story: Don't use USMB as a news source.

Today in fake news that made it to the fake-news USMB board, Joe Biden accurately referred to a Minnesota crowd as "Minnesota", but the fake news pretends he was in Florida (He was actually in Minnesota).

Republicans are desperate! Facts and truth are irrelevant to them!

Republicans are desperate! Facts and truth are irrelevant to them!
Drunk already Tonto ?
4 more years of Trump will put you in
a permanent downspin won't it ?
1604291640346.png

Oh I though the media was saying Joe got one right. Never mine.

Oh I though the media was saying Joe got one right. Never mine.
Joe would have been better off calling it Somaliland.

Did someone steal Joe's Eagles Jacket?
He’s wearing it. It may appear to be a Delaware Blue Hen logo, but the Philadelphia Eagles have changed their logo. Any reference to suggest Joe Biden was lying or confused will hereby be labeled “Fake News”. Tomorrow the Eagles will update their logos since they are using the wrong one.

Not much of anything they say or present is anything close to truth.

After all these years and all the lies, I no longer believe anything that comes from republicans and conservatives anymore

This doesn't surprise me.

Minnesota ? What did China joe Biden ever do for Minnesotans in 47 years ? Sniff their kids . Anyone that votes for joe biden is a idiot . And anti American.

Forum List

Back