VIDEO : Moscow women plea to putin: 'Bring our men home from meat grinder war'

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
THEY KNOW THAT THEY LOST THIS WAR ALREADY , SO WHY THEIR men NEED TO DIE ? SO IF THEY WANT TO END THIS WAR , THEY NEED TO KILL POOTLER !

Are the Ukrainian women allowed to protest in the same way?

Probably not. Their men are required to be slaughtered for Zelensky.

THEY KNOW THAT THEY LOST THIS WAR ALREADY , SO WHY THEIR men NEED TO DIE ? SO IF THEY WANT TO END THIS WAR , THEY NEED TO KILL POOTLER !

After Kherson's betrayal Russians will think many times whether they gotta die for Putin & Co or not

look, muslim´s lover, Ukraine is a democracy , Muscovy is an oriental tyranny !

Don't confuse Putin's Regime and Russia
After Russian Nationalists receive power Russia becomes a Free Christian Republic ( not democracy of course ) without tyranny
Like USA two hundred years ago
Just read works of them beginning from the ( true) Wladimir Solovjew
Not Putin's imposter and fake-news producer Wladimir Solovjew

217px-VS_Solovyov.jpg

Some additional others

Nikolai Alexandrovich Berdyaev

%D0%B1%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B4%D1%8F%D0%B5%D0%B2.jpg

Nikolai Onufrievich Lossky

256909_84__81.jpg

Semyon Ludwigovich Frank

%D0%A1%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD_%D0%9B%D1%8E%D0%B4%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%87_%D0%A4%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BA.jpg

Women from the Voronezh region asking for help at the beginning of this video, after the part with the dead.

Women from the Voronezh region asking for help at the beginning of this video, after the part with the dead.

how long it will take for them to organize themselves ? I expect the big events in February

how long it will take for them to organize themselves ? I expect the big events in February
Earlier than that. There were the two army protests in the video I posted earlier, in Tatarstan and Bashkorstan.

This just in, from the Moscow suburbs.

The second longer video is actually from Rossiya 24. If they actually show things like that, I would think something is coming.

Earlier than that. There were the two army protests in the video I posted earlier, in Tatarstan and Bashkorstan.

This just in, from the Moscow suburbs.

The second longer video is actually from Rossiya 24. If they actually show things like that, I would think something is coming.

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Tomsk. And he made a good point that they are not defending anything.

Forum List

Back