Video: Marjorie Taylor Greene talks God, Drag Shows, Trump, Jan 6, and the feckless GOP (all in 5 minutes!)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
It’s still mind-boggling to me how Marjorie Taylor Greene got elected to Congress in the first place. Trump was different, he is a con man, and was able to fool people. Marge however is a certifiable wacko. I don’t get the appeal.

It’s still mind-boggling to me how Marjorie Taylor Greene got elected to Congress in the first place. Trump was different, he is a con man, and was able to fool people
Be honest for once in your life. You were his biggest supporter here in 2016.

We're you "conned"? Are you easily led? Or are you just a fool?

For a woman, she is smart.

stream_1920x1080x0_v2_3_0.jpg

• Banned
Be honest for once in your life. You were his biggest supporter here in 2016.

We're you "conned"? Are you easily led? Or are you just a fool?
i just liked his hair, and was entertained by his antics...i was more enjoying it and making fun of him by watching all his rallies and tweets, instead of "supporting" him

• Banned
Yeah, that's how we all pick which politicians to vote for.
how do you think Reagan won the presidency and Paul Ryan won the Speakership? that slick black hair, that attractive smile, those dreamy blue eyes

i just liked his hair, and was entertained by his antics...i was more enjoying it and making fun of him by watching all his rallies and tweets, instead of "supporting" him
So you still can't be honest. You were right in 2016. You're not today. You've been conned by the Biden cult

Forum List

Back