Video: Joe Biden just said the n-word! Are liberals going to cancel his presidency?

He clearly said it, you're defending him. Maybe one day you will get off the plantation. The democrats been promising you the stars for over 50 years and minorities are worse off. Lol

They seem to love the invisible chains the DemonRats have on them.

And yeah, he said it.

At the Virtual Munich Security Conference, Biden consistently mispronounced "United States". It is a huge embarrassment. Somebody needs to remind Demento Joe that the word "United" has three syllables. It's not the "Unied States", it's the "United States". The guy sounds like a retard.

It's also damned disrespectful to the United States. If the brain damaged dementia suffering crooked old fool cannot pronounce "United States" properly, why can't his handlers just write "U.S.A." on the teleprompter in it's place?

What a fucking shit show.

And if that wasn't embarrassing enough for our country, just after 15:30 in the video, he just casually and nonchalantly drops the N-word with a hard R. Everyone who is not ignorant regarding the matter already knows he's a hardcore racist because of past racist comments he's made and the fact that he drafted the most racist piece of legislation since the Democrats' Jim Crow laws.

And of course the Democrat lamestream media doesn't say a peep about it. Can you imagine the uproar from the MSM if Trump casually dropped the N-word during a speech? It would get universal around the clock 24/7 coverage for weeks. And the Democrats probably would have impeached him again.

Remember after Omarosa was fired by Trump and she alleged that she once heard an audio clip of someone who sounded like DJT using the N-word? It was headline news. But when Biden blatantly does it on camera during a major address, they all just pretend it never happened.. The press in this country is a pathetic joke.

I dunno, it's kinda muffled. I hear him say I'm eager to hear from upcoming blah blah blah Chancellor Merkel
That's pathetic denial.

He didn't say blah blah blah there, jackass.

He clearly said "N!gger, hear next from my good friends and outstanding leaders."

He just uses it casually, like he uses it all the time in private. But due to his worsening vascular dementia, sometimes his public speech filter isn't working.

That happens to people suffering from dementia. They will say things that are inappropriate for the situation. Just like when he accidentally confessed on a live stream that he extorted Ukrainian officials into firing the prosecutor general that raided Burisma and had him replaced with a convict who didn't even have a law degree that owed Burisma a huge favor for getting him out of prison early.

Another example is when he bragged about having the largest voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. Fine to brag about in private to your co-conspirators, but not something you should say in a situation where it's going to be streamed live all over social media.

And calling that girl a "lying dog faced pony soldier" is another example of his speech filter not working due to his dementia.

He may well have uttered the 'N' word as he was jumbling somewords together.

Well, according to Youtube's captioning system, that's EXACTLY what he said. God knows, if anyone on the right had utter the exact same . . . not sure if I can honestly call that a sentence, but string of noises, he'd be cancelled and have people burning him in effigy.

Forum List

Back