Democrats are now eating their own

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
It was only a matter of time since the democrats had destroyed the GOP. Now they are eating their own as democrats are warning their own party about Biden's radical immigration policies

But these blue democrats are the ones that should be warned. Embrace radical Leftism or die.

I mean, how stupid do these guys have to be to dare to challenge the Deep State? Did they not see how they destroyed Trump?

LOL.

The article goes on to say how democrats are warning their own party of the folly of making 11 million illegals, legal, overnight. But the article has it all wrong, the real number is double that according to MIT

The assumption of these blue democrats is that once the destructive forces are unleashed by the Biden policy unfolds on society, they will lose votes, but what they are really after are the 22 million votes, forever altering the culture and voting power of the US for all time. The US will no longer be the US.

We show the flag but they have much of the power. Maybe we need to learn from them.

But the cruelest irony of all is, once those illegals are made legal, it still does not address the immigration problem. They will just keep coming, and coming, and coming, and coming..................

It was only a matter of time since the democrats had destroyed the GOP. Now they are eating their own as democrats are warning their own party about Biden's radical immigration policies

But these blue democrats are the ones that should be warned. Embrace radical Leftism or die.

I mean, how stupid do these guys have to be to dare to challenge the Deep State? Did they not see how they destroyed Trump?

LOL.

The same thing happened in 2008-2010 Dems crammed through a far left agenda and Dem constituents ripped Dems a new one when they went home. This resulted in 2010 the biggest Dem midterm loss in nearly 100 years that's how unpopular the Dems left agenda is.

Funny. Just another "projection" thread. Democrats are doing just fine. Republicans, on the other hand, and in a civil war with each other.
"Just another "projection" thread."

Big time.
The question is whether they realize it.
Their minds are half eaten when it comes to reality.
Where is the line between stupidity and evil? Both are destructive.

That is often a hard one to answer.

LOL.

The same thing happened in 2008-2010 Dems crammed through a far left agenda and Dem constituents ripped Dems a new one when they went home. This resulted 2010 the biggest Dem midterm loss in nearly 100 years that's how unpopular the Dems left agenda is.
But yet the continue to flourish.........

Challenge the Deep state if you wish, but resistance is futile, I can assure you.

A FEW POINTS:

It was only a matter of time since the democrats had destroyed the GOP.
I think the GOP more did it to themselves. After telling us for YEARS to just give them all three branches and we gave them the HOUSE, the SENATE and finally the WHITE HOUSE too in a big way, can you think of ANYTHING Mitch did or got done while they controlled everything?

I mean, that useless RINO pustule McCain flew across the country from his death bed just to be the one to shoot down Trump's efforts at fixing some of Obamacare! They brought it on themselves.

Now they are eating their own as democrats are warning their own party about Biden's radical immigration policies
Yes but, you see, the Dems are crazy. They are WILLING to take the electoral hit for wrecking the USA with wanton illegal invasion! Their goal is to GET THESE PEOPLE IN HERE! Once here, we are STUCK with them, then it will only be a simple matter to naturalize them as permanent voting democrats. That's all they care about.

They'll gladly lose any election to get that done.

Your party is censuring its own people and destroying it's own representatives. Have a good day, enjoy being wrong.

Forum List

Back