VIDEO: How Can We Win?

I know a lot of Black people who have worked hard and become successful. How did they do that being held down and oppressed with their skin color? :confused-84:
Lol!

Why do blacks earn 82 cents for every dollar whites earn?

Why does the average white family have 15 times the wealth of black?

These are not questions you are willing to answer honestly.

I know a lot of Black people who have worked hard and become successful. How did they do that being held down and oppressed with their skin color? :confused-84:
Because there are always exceptions to everything. But what we want are the same opportunites for everyone else, not just those of us who were fortunate.

Did you even listen to her explain how our econmics are managed and destroyed by a system of institutional racism?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
The answer is simple. ... :cool:
Most white people believe in getting an education and have a job.
Yeah that's why from day one it was unlawful for blacks to learn how to read and write. So was it that they didn't want any competition even back then or because they knew that prohibiting learning would disadvantage blacks so that they could maintain their advantage over them.

Nothing says asshole like a person who fucks someone over to keep them down while chiding them about their poor and unfortunate circumstances.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Lol!

The answers to those questions are self evident.

Lol!

Seems you can't answer the question.

Because there are always exceptions to everything. But what we want are the same opportunites for everyone else, not just those of us who were fortunate.

Did you even listen to her explain how our econmics are managed and destroyed by a system of institutional racism?
She is a powerful speaker. Taking those two incidents from the early 1920's (Rosewood and Greenwood) and using them as a blanket condemnation of whites, as if it were SOP, routine and ongoing, is an unfair argument, though.

Lol!

Seems you can't answer the question.

Not going to bother.
I'm done with blacks and their constant cries of racism.
To be blunt I just dont give a shit.

Forum List

Back