video for the ages

I miss this guy.

Notice that while everyone else in the room has a glass of orange juice, Trump only had a glass of water for himself.

Purity of bodily fluids.

While the guy on the left talked like a politician, Trump was there talking like a businessman. And spending billions protecting Europe from Russia while they did billions of business with Russia just was NOT good business for the USA.

Purity of bodily fluids.
I honestly don't think Donald gives a shit about that. . . he probably just doesn't care for orange juice. Trump isn't. . . well, exactly known for being a health nut.

iu
iu
iu

I miss this guy.

This video, letting Trump just sit there, in front of the whole world, and call out the truth?

This is why he had to go.

Fuck elections, fuck what people want, you can't have people being logical and just telling the common sense truth. Critical thinking in policy, whether domestic, or foreign affairs, can't be allowed. It is against the bottom line of the global oligarchs, in the end.

Global oligarchs want to have their cake and eat it too. They want to have a world energy market, b/c energy is fungible. If they make these pipelines, everyone on the entire planet, DOES benefit. OTOH? It gives geopolitical cleavages, folks that own those separate resources, POWER.

SO? Until there is welly and truly and centralized government, where each vassalage of power can be controlled? Sort of like the WEF got the Canadian government to enforce its will?

It is not in the interest of the folks at the very top to complete the global integration. And clearly, the folks in the western alliance, and those that control the global institutions do not believe they can count on the Eastern powers to integrate.

IMO? I don't think they could count on Trump either.

These criminals demand citizens of the world internalize diametrically opposed ideals, even if it makes no logical sense, and when Trump pointed it out in this video? That shit was unacceptable.

That is the same thing he did with immigration.

The DNC wants illegals to increase their power, while the corporations and chamber of commerce want the GOP to look the other way, so they can have cheap labor come into the nation. While all of them give lip service to border enforcement because the American constituents want law and order, and border enforcement is a huge industry that provides jobs. . .

AGAIN, an issue that they want to have it both ways. But didn't Trump end that bullshit? :dunno:

Brzezinski.jpg

Last edited:
I honestly don't think Donald gives a shit about that. . . he probably just doesn't care for orange juice. Trump isn't. . . well, exactly known for being a health nut.

Who has time flying around as POTUS? But do you really think a guy with 6 billion dollars living in a gold plated penthouse apartment owning resorts the world over doesn't like to eat some fine fucking food?

Who has time flying around as POTUS? But do you really think a guy with 6 billion dollars living in a gold plated penthouse apartment owning resorts the world over doesn't like to eat some fine fucking food?
You're right of course, he owns hotels after all. :dunno:

Inside Trump's Secret Dinner: A Side of the President You Don't Ever See

"8:45 PM: Trump is served his entree. According to a waiter, who wished to remain anonymous:

“The President ordered a well-done steak. An aged New York strip. He ate it with catsup as he always does. The sides and appetizers on the table were shared. Three jumbo shrimp cocktails were delivered before the meal. At one point, the President looked at his watch and remarked ”They are filming 'Saturday Night Live' right now. Can't wait to see what they are gonna do to me this week.“ It was hard to serve him because he is so funny and relaxed, it makes you laugh.”

Trump talks jovially with his guests for the next two hours. His iconic hand motions fill the space as dinner is served. . . "

FullSizeRender-1024x768.jpg

Forum List

Back