Video: China takes shot at Trump, "wealthy countries", praises Biden and WTO. Rep. walks off after Taiwan calls out "Wuhan Virus"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
A funny little video. Taiwan representative has more courage than Western leaders and businesses and calls out China with, *gasp*, facts. In the process exposing their lack of confidence and inability to debate.

Chinese representative from HK (which is now fully controlled by the Communists) takes offense to reality with the following funny exchange:

Chinese rep: "I beg your pardon, I don't think you should stigmatize this virus by calling it Wuhan. I will leave this platform if you use this term again."

Taiwan Rep.: "Fortunately, Taiwan as a nation..."

Chinese Rep. (after a short pause and probably orders from above): "I'm sorry, I have to leave this forum. Taiwan is not a nation, it is a renegade province of the Peoples Republic of China".

Loyal communist gets up and leaves in shame.

"I will leave, if you use this term again" Pro-China lawmaker in Hong Kong, Regina Ip Lau Suk-yee, stages a walk-out at WION Global Summit over Taiwan's sovereignty and the term 'Wuhan Virus'

China is beoming more and more of a world bully all the time

shame on the china apologists in the west

Good for the Taiwan Govt for standing up to the Chinese!

I suspect it's a matter of days that Xiden make a policy change on our relations with this nation that's oppressed by the Chinese Communist Party

Forum List

Back