Victory for the first amendment

Good. UC Berkeley is a state funded institution and as such cannot discriminate.

That means protestors are going to have to be more forceful. If the college or law enforcement will not remove individuals hostile to the community, members of the community will need to do so.

That means protestors are going to have to be more forceful. If the college or law enforcement will not remove individuals hostile to the community, members of the community will need to do so.

Why do you hate free speech?

If you are so against free speech perhaps there are other countries you would be happier in, and then you could quit shitting on our Constitution.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ee_free_speech_for_conservative_speakers.html

the looney left wing attempts to silence conservatives on college campuses just got hit in the mouth.
70 grand is cheap

they should have been cut off any and all federal aid for a few years

It is sort of stupid to fine a institution is that is just giving the government their own money back.

The point was to change the policy and that has taken place.

Be happy

If you are so against free speech perhaps there are other countries you would be happier in, and then you could quit shitting on our Constitution.
If you come to my community to attack its members and my friends and neighbors, you are not welcome.

If you come to my community to attack its members and my friends and neighbors, you are not welcome.

It is not just your community, some people in the same community want to hear it. If you do not like what someone has to say, don't go see them. Why do you think you should be the decider of what people other than yourself listen to?

It is not just your community, some people in the same community want to hear it. If you do not like what someone has to say, don't go see them. Why do you think you should be the decider of what people other than yourself listen to?
Some people who for some reason have chosen to live in my community but hate it and are hostile to it want an enemy to come inspire more hatred of my community? Nope.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ee_free_speech_for_conservative_speakers.html

the looney left wing attempts to silence conservatives on college campuses just got hit in the mouth.
70 grand is cheap

they should have been cut off any and all federal aid for a few years

It is sort of stupid to fine a institution is that is just giving the government their own money back.

The point was to change the policy and that has taken place.

Be happy
Withholding government grants is not fining them money we gave them. It is withholding funds from reaching them. That would put a hurt on their ability to conduct their business of indoctrination.

However, that is not what happened and Berkeley did just get a wrist tap as a punishment.

I'll reserve judgment on the effectiveness of this for a few years and see what comes about from it.

Some people who for some reason have chosen to live in my community but hate it and are hostile to it want an enemy to come inspire more hatred of my community? Nope.

Once again, it is not your community, it is the community of everyone that lives in it. You are not the king nor the god of the community, thus it is not yours and yours alone.

Live and let live...the best way to go through life

Once again, it is not your community, it is the community of everyone that lives in it. You are not the king nor the god of the community, thus it is not yours and yours alone.

It certainly Is. I’ll call on protesters to give whatever conservative troll is coming to insult the staff, students, faculty and community of Berkeley to give the fucker and their security hell.

It certainly Is. I’ll call on protesters to give whatever conservative troll is coming to insult the staff, students, faculty and community of Berkeley to give the fucker and their security hell.

You're just dying for a shooting war ain't ya?
Listen up ya puss!! If we bring it you're gonna lose in a big way!

You're just dying for a shooting war ain't ya?
Listen up ya puss!! If we bring it you're gonna lose in a big way!
It will not come to that, but you'd best remember what happened last time if you’re thinking about it. Rural wasteland doesn’t fight well against cities and their wealth.

You are the ONLY one here espousing hate dumb ass.

Are you the king of the community?

Are you the owner of the community?

:clap::clap::clap2:

Forum List

Back