Victims Do Not Define Necessary Force

If you truly feel that way, you should never see a doctor, but cure yourself with roots and berries. Keep a needle and thread handy too, in case you need to perform surgery on yourself.

If you truly feel that way, you should never see a doctor, but cure yourself with roots and berries. Keep a needle and thread handy too, in case you need to perform surgery on yourself.
To BULLDOG: I will not burden your limited intellect with my objections to preventative law. I will assume you cannot grasp the difference between necessary medical care and my objections to preventative medicine?

To BULLDOG: I will not burden your limited intellect with my objections to preventative law. I will assume you cannot grasp the difference between necessary medical care and my objections to preventative medicine?

Thank you for that. I'm sure my cardiologist would be able to explain it better anyway.

liberals love to shout: Justice delayed is justice denied.
Why in hell waste time and money electing people when judges overturn the laws elected officials enact?

An Arkansas judge issued a temporary restraining order Friday to halt all six executions slated to begin Monday . . .

XXXXX

“As a public opponent of capital punishment, Judge Griffen should have recused himself from this case,” said Rutledge spokesman Judd Deere in a Friday statement. “Attorney General Rutledge intends to file an emergency request with the Arkansas Supreme Court to vacate the order as soon as possible.”​
I hate to be the one to tell you, but preventative law was pioneered by preventative medicine.
Questions: Is this preventative medicine? Or is it preventative law?

Since then, the state has been hit with a flurry of legal challenges, including one filed Thursday by McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc., which argued that the company was unaware that the state planned to use its drug in executions.​

Judge halts multiple Arkansas executions after company objects to using its drug in lethal injection
By Valerie Richardson
Saturday, April 15, 2017

Judge halts multiple Arkansas executions after company objects to using its drug in lethal injection

Forum List

Back