Vice president debate. who do you think will win that one

Ryan is always getting booed, nobody can stand that little shit.

I hope Biden makes him cry.

Ryan is a tough guy, so we will see because Joe is, too.

None of the far righty and far lefty bragging here means crap to these two guys.

This will be great.

It will be funny. You know those cartoons where someone is on stage and someone from the back extends this long hook to snatch the guy off the stage? That's going to be Biden. Obama's going to have to yank him after a few minutes.

None of the far righty and far lefty bragging here means crap to these two guys.

This will be great.

Ryan is NOT a tough guy. Ryan is an ideologue. EVERYTHING he does is scripted to make himself "appear" capable of a leadership position in the "conservative" AKA religious right wing camp. He is being groomed towards that end. He is no more a natural leader and "tough" than Reagan was an actual participant in WWII even though most republicans would call Ronnie a war hero.

I do agree that the VP "debate" will be interesting if not entertaining. Now that the ground rules for this cycles debates have been established by Mittens performance things will no doubt get lively if not openly combative.

Biden makes Dan Quale seem like Steven Hawking.

Funny you should say that. I recorded several VP debates and I'm watching that debate with Lloyd Bentsen right now.

Trust me on this, Dan Quayle is no Steven Hawking... :lol:

My bet will be one RYAN.. Biden is a joke .. And he is one heart beat of being president. Scary shit and you guys were worried about Palin .. She would have made a better VP then BIDEN any day !!

here's the thing

Ryan still has a long career ahead of him.
Biden is done.

so Joe can go out and say anything he wants. He can go full assed, and feel no repercussions, b/c he's Veep

Ryan had better be dead nuts on, and keep his cool, or he will lose.

My bet will be one RYAN.. Biden is a joke .. And he is one heart beat of being president. Scary shit and you guys were worried about Palin .. She would have made a better VP then BIDEN any day !!

I love that TEABAGS and FAR-RIGHT SCUM think that Biden is a joke.

It's going to be funny watching this happen to Ryan:

bad-ass-kicking.gif

Last edited:

It's going to be funning watching this happen to Ryan:

bad-ass-kicking.gif

what a tool

So you know biden is weak and will need to stoop to dirty cheap shots to win.

damn, you gotta be one of the dumbest people here. Nothing to do with the (D), you are just an epic fail.

It's going to be funning watching this happen to Ryan:

bad-ass-kicking.gif

They have attempted to Quayle every Democratic VP since 1988 and nobody sees it their way except the most extreme right wingnut.

They can claim others are as stupid as theirs from now until doomsday but it is only another attempt to those of us who know better.

YOU are the IDEOLOGUE, and certainly not a tough guy.

Ryan would dance of your little lefty pinhead, Huggy.

Let's see if he can do it to Joe as well.

This will be great.

Ryan is NOT a tough guy. Ryan is an ideologue. EVERYTHING he does is scripted to make himself "appear" capable of a leadership position in the "conservative" AKA religious right wing camp. He is being groomed towards that end. He is no more a natural leader and "tough" than Reagan was an actual participant in WWII even though most republicans would call Ronnie a war hero.

I do agree that the VP "debate" will be interesting if not entertaining. Now that the ground rules for this cycles debates have been established by Mittens performance things will no doubt get lively if not openly combative.

Forum List

Back