Veteran's Rights and Protection Act

I never served, because I can't... I barely made it as a civilian.

Then please don't speak on behalf of us vets. You remind me of the assholes who want to ban flag burning.

When you insult my country, this is what you're insulting.

Our society, and how it operates.
The very fact whatsoever that we have freedom and the right to use it.
Who I am, and everything about who I am, and everything I know.
My loyalties and allegiance and My Culture.
My family (my dad is a vet).
Our legal system.
The people who I voted for and helped put into office.
My right to make a living in a free market.

everything there is about me, you're insulting.
That should be a crime, because you are IN THIS country, the country that you're insulting and we're more powerful than you are.

Then please don't speak on behalf of us vets. You remind me of the assholes who want to ban flag burning.

Our legal system.

That should be a crime, because you are IN THIS country, the country that you're insulting and we're more powerful than you are.
When you punish someone for speaking their mind, even if they are a fleabag hippie, you are against everything for which I served.

We fought to protect Freedom of Speech and the Constitution.
Don't shit on the sacrifices of veterans - even if you claim your purpose is to honor them.

Our legal system.

When you punish someone for speaking their mind, you are against everything for which I served.

Speaking their mind is one thing.
Harassment and abuse , defamation, hate crimes, and disorderly conduct is whole other, and you fought for a country of laws, not a country that does whatever it wants.

Our legal system.

When you punish someone for speaking their mind, you are against everything for which I served.

Harassment and abuse , defamation, hate crimes, and disorderly conduct is whole other, and you fought for a country of laws, not a country that does whatever it wants.

I stated before - if someone breaks the law, hold them accountable. If someone defames someone else, the offended party can sue.

There is absolutely no new law required. We have all we need to address this on the books already.

Who gets to define what is an insult?

When Alex Jones and his piss drinkers talk about the US Army coming soon to round them up, that is extremely insulting to me. We've had rubes right here on this forum spewing that piss. That is a serious insult against the Army.

Do you really want the government deciding what is an insult and what isn't? I sure as hell don't.

Our legal system.

There are existing laws against libel, harassment, stalking, defamation, what have you.

bluejay, not be a shit stain, please.

We veterans are telling you that you are wrong.

Federal lawmakers have changed military retiree health insurance, and it has had quite an impact on veterans' finances. They have done real harm.

Should we imprison those lawmakers?

Who gets to define what is an insult?

When Alex Jones and his piss drinkers talk about the US Army coming soon to round them up, that is extremely insulting to me. We've had rubes right here on this forum spewing that piss. That is a serious insult against the Army.

Do you really want the government deciding what is an insult and what isn't? I sure as hell don't.
Anything whatsoever that has a history of being seen as, or used as a way to offend or insult somebody, and that is self evident.

Forum List

Back