If Dems really cared about Black Lives wouldn’t they encourage them to protest against their own?

Just because you dont see the protests televised doesnt mean they dont happen

LOL they don't happen. No one is going to south Chicago to protest against black drug dealers who shoot black people.

You know when things really will get better for blacks in this country? When at least 51% of blacks figure out that Democrats don't give one shit about them . And not one day before.

LOL they don't happen. No one is going to south Chicago to protest against black drug dealers who shoot black people.

You know when things really will get better for blacks in this country? When at least 51% of blacks figure out that Democrats don't give one shit about them . And not one day before.
I've been to a couple so your ignorance is actually amusing.

Things will get better in this country when inbred racist whites retire to their bunkers and try to save the white race by fucking their moms and their sisters. :)

Last edited:

Things will get better in this country when inbreds whites retire to their bunkers and try to save the white race by fucking their moms and their sisters. :)

No you haven't , your lies are obvious.

Of course it is also plainly obvious that you are a self hating white pussy pretending to be an angry black man, so there's that.

Democrats can't care about anything. They are nothing more than single cell creatures.

False, Democrats care very much about getting and keeping power.

The ones in charge I mean, the run of the mill dopes like we see posting here, they are just stupid, exactly as their overlords want them.

The saddest thing is those cases in which a young African American man follows all the rules (he studies hard, he graduates with good marks, he gets a good job, he has no police record) and then he has the bad luck to run into a bad person of his ethnicity who -- often for no good reason -- kills him.

Things will get better in this country when inbreds whites retire to their bunkers and try to save the white race by fucking their moms and their sisters. :)

Of course it is also plainly obvious that you are a self hating white pussy pretending to be an angry black man, so there's that.
Inbred racist white logic.

translation. "this guy is whipping my ass with his brain. He cant be Black" :laughing0301:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

translation. "this guy is whipping my ass with his brain. He cant be Black" :laughing0301:

wait, you're calling me inbred because I don't believe you?

PS I have not stated what race I am, so you really have no idea, I could be as black as coal for all you know, so there's that.

I've a feeling the next person you "whip with your brain" will be the first as well.

Honky

wait, you're calling me inbred because I don't believe you?

PS I have not stated what race I am, so you really have no idea, I could be as black as coal for all you know, so there's that.

I've a feeling the next person you "whip with your brain" will be the first as well.

Honky
Its a fact that you are an inbred white person. I can tell because you lack intelligence and your comments are weak. I'm your superior boy. Mentally and physically. The sun hates you for a reason. Youre a recessive mutation and abomination. An affront to nature.

Do you protest Democrat policy since all the black on black killings take place in Dem shitholes?
I’m thinking y’all should take Chris Rock with you to some of these protests you speak of.

That's the next step, I guess.
I worked on that in the order you described,
and I know other Democrats that have been trying to correct things from the inside.
But the Bullies that be, those are the ones that get media attention.
The nice people trying to correct problems while PRESERVING relations,
that's too much work to do BEHIND the scenes, and certainly doesn't fit in the media!

Since you and I AGREE that Democrats should clean up our own party first,
I WELCOME your help to SUPPORT those who ARE trying to do things right!

These are the kind, gentle PATIENT people working on developing better plans for
the community and schools, and healing the wounds of injustice and racial strife
in POSITIVE HEALING ways. It's up to people like us to PROMOTE and support
THOSE solutions we WANT to see get publicity!

If we keep giving more attention to the Bullies, that's rewarding bad behavior
And that's all the media will follow since it gets more hits, hype and ad revenue.

Here are some of the groups reforming economics and poverty
and breaking the cycle of oppression the right way. Please publicize,
do fundraising with your friends online, or write a petition to your Democrat
Party chairs or leaders asking them to fund SOLUTIONS not more hateful yell wars in the media.
But to put money where those mouths are!

Here are some of the groups I promote that are about correcting issues directly, no
bullying or blame required:
www.centerhealingracism.org
www.rachelschallenge.org
www.paceuniversal.com
www.grameenfoundation.org
www.apvusa.org

For health care and campus development to democratize districts
www.medcoops.info
www.ppcwebsite.org
www.campusplan.org
www.freedmenstown.net
www.freedmenstown.com
for EQUALITY in ownership, govt and law enforcement
www.ethics-commission.net
www.isocracytx.net/ec/hpdmissn.gif

Such action would probably be counterproductive to their standard pandering methodology wouldn’t it?

Do you protest Democrat policy since all the black on black killings take place in Dem shitholes?
I’m thinking y’all should take Chris Rock with you to some of these protests you speak of.

BrokeLoser Asclepias
I also want to know where are the other Democrats besides me
willing to stand up and denounce Democrats and demand reforms and restitution
for those party abuses of corporate influence and taxpayer money to destroy Black communities and interests!

BrokeLoser See reply above this one ^

Asclepias I met another activist online who seems opposed to both parties screwing
up the Black community interests, and wants separate ownership apart from the hijacked mess with govt and laws.
Can I introduce Alvin here to you and IM2?

BrokeLoser Asclepias
for those party abuses of corporate influence and taxpayer money to destroy Black communities and interests!

Asclepias I met another activist online who seems opposed to both parties screwing
up the Black community interests, and wants separate ownership apart from the hijacked mess with govt and laws.

When you stop repeating the republican narrative I'll be glad to meet Alvin.

The saddest thing is those cases in which a young African American man follows all the rules (he studies hard, he graduates with good marks, he gets a good job, he has no police record) and then he has the bad luck to run into a bad person of his ethnicity who -- often for no good reason -- kills him.
The saddest thing is those cases in which a young white man follows all the rules (he studies hard, he graduates with good marks, he gets a good job, he has no police record) and then he has the bad luck to run into a bad person of his ethnicity who -- often for no good reason -- kills him.

While white racists are busy letting it happen because of an ignorant belief in a false supremacy.

" You know when things really will get better for blacks in this country? When at least 51% of blacks figure out that Democrats don't give one shit about them . And not one day before."

And that's the problem you republicans have. You have shown more than 90 percent of us that republicans don't give a shit and don't care.

BrokeLoser Asclepias

When you stop repeating the republican narrative I'll be glad to meet Alvin.

??? Why would you let REPUBLICANS (which I am not and do not support any oppression by)
stand in the way of meeting fellow Black leaders?
???
What strategy do you hope to achieve by this?
Asclepias If IM2 cannot explain this
can you please explain what is going on.

I am not Republican.
I am a Democrat trying to work with fellow Democrats,
Greens, Libertarians, Constitutionalists, Christians and nonchristians,
anti Trump and pro Trump supporters,
prolife and prochoice, etc. to get rid of oppression
and set up means for each person to achieve their goals effectively.

????
What is going on?
What is wrong with supporting people like you,
IM2 and now AI AL on Facebook on working on smarter strategies.

I have complete faith that if united and not divided by
Democrats/Republicans "white culturally induced partisan wars"
then ALL Black leaders would naturally work together to solve
problems WITHOUT this "white imposed" "individualism/collectivism"
bias that even IM2 has denounced as part of the "white politics"

What should I do:
Ask IM2 that since I don't recognize this "Republican" label
to explain in other ways what he thinks I am imposing?

IM2 has rejected all the ways I normally communicate.
Whatever this "Republican" thing he is saying I do that he rejects,
I don't know why it has anything to do with referring more people
to form a team around Gladys House, who is one of the last
descendants of Freed Slaves who built Freedmen's Town.

I am running into this same wall, and the last thing I am
trying to do is alienate IM2 any further by continuing to
talk the way he rejects as "Republican"?

Gladys is a Republican, not me.
Who or What is he rejecting here?

Can you explain what I need to do or say differently
so it does not represent pushing something "Republican" on IM2?

Last edited:
The saddest thing is those cases in which a young white man follows all the rules (he studies hard, he graduates with good marks, he gets a good job, he has no police record) and then he has the bad luck to run into a bad person of his ethnicity who -- often for no good reason -- kills him.

While white racists are busy letting it happen because of an ignorant belief in a false supremacy.
White people let blacks kill themselves in mass lol. What a fucking racist idiot

Hi IM2
I just got a similar message from a white friend and fellow Democrat
telling me that Gladys House should quit the Republican party and
unite all Black voters to support Biden and defeat Trump.

In your own words, not mine, how would you ADVISE me
respond to my friend?

I asked him why is he as a White Man telling a Black Woman
how she needs to identify in order to support her?

I asked him why would he use the BLACKS to serve
benefits of the Democratic Party, instead of the other way around?

IM2 are you in agreement with this Party system
being imposed on Blacks, to divide the victim class
as Democrats blaming the oppressor class as Republicans?

Will this help to solve the problem by defining it
this way, first, then urging all Blacks to join one
group to vote the other one out of office???

He is saying not all Republicans are racist,
but all racists are Republicans. So will it make it easier
if all racists who you are against join the Republicans,
and anyone who wants to defeat racism join the Democrats
just to make it clear which side is which? Will this help?

Forum List

Back