Venger/Saraswati: American DNA

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's an anti-terrorism capitalism consciousness vignette involving two folk-avatars, Venger (fictional sorcerer from the celebrated kids' Saturday morning cartoon series Dungeons & Dragons) and Saraswati (beloved Hindu goddess of learning and music). As Venger and Saraswati evaluate the contours of capitalism-design, we're drawn into the 'general colors' of modernism depression. This story was inspired by the dystopian film Dogma and reflects my lifelong interest in dreamy intellectualism! Thanks so much for reading (and Happy Holidays!),

====

Venger, the dark warlock from another dimension, teamed up with the Himalayan young goddess Saraswati. Venger was a master of diamonds and sorcery, while Sarasawti was a goddess of learning and music, so the two had something to discuss regarding the complexity of American capitalism in modern times (21st Century) and why commerce imagination could be tied to ideas about free will and labor. Venger/Saraswati wanted to understand and appreciate the magic behind human dioramas.

vw6.jpg

VENGER: I'll transform into an Algerian-American Ivy League professor of literature and psychology.
SARASWATI: I'll transform into a fashion-model and media spokeswoman of modern consumerism trends!
VENGER: We'll be the perfect online dialogue duo for capitalism discussions and debates.
SARASWATI: We'll be part of Internet chat rooms and discussion boards evaluating the impact of anti-capitalism terrorism!

vw8.jpg

Venger and Saraswati were having a fine time discussing the contours of capitalism and anti-commercial terrorism (e.g., 9/11) in modern times on the Internet in America. America had become the world's unofficial but respected 'Big Brother' in commerce and politics, and Venger/Saraswati were praising the ins-and-outs of traffic dialogue regarding the imagination behind anti-capitalism terrorism directed against America (e.g., 9/11). However, at this time, Venger, the warlock-sorcerer, and Saraswati, the model-goddess, were engaged with a strange entity known as the Green Dragon, a messenger of pure envy. The Green Dragon wanted to debate with the visitor-duo about the complexity of competitive thinking in a capitalism universe!

vw3.jpg

VENGER: Capitalism is an American phenomenon!
SARASWATI: The anti-American world frowns upon Western imagination.
GREEN DRAGON: Commerce has created bridges between factions.

VENGER: The toy stores in America symbolize great consumerism!
SARASWATI: Toys have inspired cartoons and movies.
GREEN DRAGON: Media is a mechanism for civilization dialogue.

VENGER: Why are anti-American terrorists aligned against traffic?
SARASWATI: What's the rationale behind commercial terrorism?
GREEN DRAGON: We need a tool for dissecting capitalism-theory!

VENGER: Perhaps the Monopoly (Parker Brothers) real-estate board game is a tool!
SARASWATI: Yes, Monopoly represents capitalism settlement imagination in America.
GREEN DRAGON: Yes, I agree; Monopoly is a mechanism for socialization intelligence.

VENGER: Why must Monopoly and capitalism breed only envy?
SARASWATI: Is commerce a bridge to great sociological paranoia?
GREEN DRAGON: Monopoly signals a dependence on fortune confidence.

VENGER: Well, confidence doesn't have to spell war!
SARASWATI: Yes, we might create leagues of commercial profit.
GREEN DRAGON: Well, I suppose Wall Street creates highways of communication.

VENGER: In that case, let's endorse media communications as vehicles for peace!
SARASWATI: Yes, perhaps toy stores and toy ads on television remind us of common thinking.
GREEN DRAGON: Well, Super Bowl game ads on television do remind Americans of shared comforts.

VENGER: We must agree then that capitalism creates 'forms' of social agreement.
SARASWATI: Yes, ads on television reach audiences sharing ideas about comfort agreements.
GREEN DRAGON: Yes, media has created a form of lifestyle dialogue.

VENGER: In that case, capitalism doesn't have to breed envy and terrorism!
SARASWATI: Yes, commerce can indeed create special kinds of modern diaries.
GREEN DRAGON: I suppose Bloomberg and the Home Shopping Network signify shared fitness

VENGER: Now, even the non-American world offers special media platforms such as Al Jazeera!
SARASWATI: Sure, and free-speech is a great vehicle for commerce globalization.
GREEN DRAGON: If capitalism can become global in a sane manner, terrorism can be diluted indeed.

VENGER: We'll rightly conclude here then that capitalism is both dystopian...and dialogic.
SARASWATI: I agree; we can celebrate forms of modernism diaries.
GREEN DRAGON: That's fine!

VENGER: This should be a poignant Coronavirus quarantine era consumerism Christmas!
SARASWATI: Kids will appreciate why toys this holiday season symbolize daydreams.
GREEN DRAGON: Hail to Christmastime shopping.

vw5.jpg

Venger/Saraswati and the adversarial Green Dragon shrewdly agreed and concluded that American capitalism in modern Earth civilization (human civilization!) had become a structure for formal socialization confidence. While capitalism and commerce globalization still bred forms of anti-American terrorism (e.g., 9/11), it also created intriguing kinds of teamwork dialogue (e.g., Wall Street). This was the age of brands, aesthetics, trends, negotiations, alliances, and competition. Such capitalism consciousness would surely create creative forms of human democratic thinking!

vw4.jpg

Venger and Saraswati equally took stock of modern-day American (Hollywood/USA) films celebrating the glory and intrigue of anti-terrorism rhetoric and ideology, films like Spy Game (Brad Pitt), Die Hard (Bruce Willis), and Syriana (George Clooney). Venger/Saraswati rightly concluded that such symbolic modernism movies represented 'infrastructure dance' and perhaps even anti-terrorism architecture!

vw9.jpg

VENGER: Do you conclude that capitalism is a purely American trophy?
SARASWATI: Well, my dear, it's certainly a 'dollhouse' monument to civilization.
VENGER: Cool!

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back