Venezuelan Pres. Son threatens to seize U.S.WH. with rifles! DrumpF should say, Why? It's a DUMP!

whbarf800.gif

I'll take that one any day over THIS one!

View attachment 143640

Well, I forgot. It got remodeled over the last 2 weeks.

WHPhotooftheday.gif

Kinda looks good! Makes me hungry for ice cream!
Once scoop per stamp and person. Except for Trump, he gets two.

Look a tweet for you.

WHPhotooftheday — Postimage.org

Well, I forgot. It got remodeled over the last 2 weeks.

WHPhotooftheday.gif

Kinda looks good! Makes me hungry for ice cream!
Once scoop per stamp and person. Except for Trump, he gets two.

Really, you folks really have bad tastes.

Trump_Shit_Cone_Tweats.jpg

Chavez doesn't need any stinking guns. Just call the Orange Doosh on his cell and ask real nice. Hell, Donnie-Boy will be happy to give him the Dump.

Chavez doesn't need any stinking guns. Just call the Orange Doosh on his cell and ask real nice. Hell, Donnie-Boy will be happy to give him the Dump.

Chavez is dead. You mean Nicolás Maduro. Really I don't keep up with south America.

Chavez is dead. You mean Nicolás Maduro. Really I don't keep up with south America.
Thank you for the correction. Maduro's son.

I was trying to quickly reply to several posts before dinner. But when I think of Venezuela I do still think Chavez, first thing. Probably like many of the people there, who wish he was still alive. Thanks, again.

I was trying to quickly reply to several posts before dinner. But when I think of Venezuela I do still think Chavez, first thing. Probably like many of the people there, who wish he was still alive. Thanks, again.

Please, monkrules always correct my error(s) of/on facts. Rare though, But with The Great Orange Douche
'Games Of Lame Flames',(GOLF) to change the subjects as fast as possible. So the Stupids never clearly see
the real facts or the connections to their past history, to these issues.

Really I'm looking for a master list of all the past BS tweets, on what the Douche plans
are on issues.

This helps here.

100 days of Trump claims

and this
365 days of Trump’s claims

I want to get back to this BS, and break IT's Orange ASS more for these lies and nonsense.

Last edited:

Please, monkrules always correct my error(s) of/on facts. Rare though, But with The Great Orange Douche
'Games Of Lame Flames',(GOLF) to change the subjects as fast as possible. So the Stupids never clearly see

Really I'm looking for a master list of all the past BS tweets, on what the Douche plans
are on issues.

This helps here.

100 days of Trump claims

and this

I want to get back to this BS, and break IT's Orange ASS more for these lies and nonsense.
Thanks so much for the links. I especially like the second, which shows trumps lies, then right next them, one can read the truth about the subject. It's sad that we actually need databases to track the countless lies of the Posse in Chief.

It just struck me that a lot of trump supporters are going to be very embarrassed one day, if they ever smarten up and see the truth. Because everyone who knows them will also know how incredibly gullible they are. trump played them like a cheap ukelele. Yet they still lick his butt, and smile as they swallow.

The Orange Screwball was talking about a U.S. military "intervention" in Venezuela. It's hard to imagine how freaking brain-dead our Draft Dodger in Chief truly is. This kind of stupid statement and intent, is one, of many, good reasons that so many people in Mexico and South America hate and distrust the U.S. This Orange Imbecile is a throwback to the bad old days.

How about offering a bit of real help to the people of Venezuela, instead of shoving the muzzle of a gun in their face. Even if the government told us to shove our offer of help, we would have looked like the Good Guys. This brainless AH, trump, makes me want to vomit.

are on issues.

This helps here.

100 days of Trump claims

and this

Thanks so much for the links. I especially like the second, which shows trumps lies, then right next them, one can read the truth about the subject. It's sad that we actually need databases to track the countless lies of the Posse in Chief.

It just struck me that a lot of trump supporters are going to be very embarrassed one day, if they ever smarten up and see the truth. Because everyone who knows them will also know how incredibly gullible they are. trump played them like a cheap ukelele. Yet they still lick his butt, and smile as they swallow.

The Orange Screwball was talking about a U.S. military "intervention" in Venezuela. It's hard to imagine how freaking brain-dead our Draft Dodger in Chief truly is. This kind of stupid statement and intent, is one, of many, good reasons that so many people in Mexico and South America hate and distrust the U.S. This Orange Imbecile is a throwback to the bad old days.

How about offering a bit of real help to the people of Venezuela, instead of shoving the muzzle of a gun in their face. Even if the government told us to shove our offer of help, we would have looked like the Good Guys. This brainless AH, trump, makes me want to vomit.

Will we hear?

TGOD-_Sheep-regrat.gif

Forum List

Back