Venezuelan "economy" and Cuban "Healtcare"

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Trump is deporting the wrong people. Sane people are fleeing these Progressives hellholes by any means necessary.

And what does the American hating left do? Their leadership points to these Progressives hellholes as a guide for us. As if we should be more like them.

Trump is deporting the wrong people! Keep the hard working, Christian illegals, deport the American hating progressives like Bernie, Lizzy Cheekbones and Cortez

Last edited:
Google Bernie Cuban healthcare
I don't remember him talking about emulating either Venezuela or Cuba.

Maybe I missed it. There are some European countries he thinks have good ideas, though.

You're wasting your time. Anybody that brings up Venezuela has absolutely no interest in discussing successful countries in Europe that have lots of social programs. He's a partisan clown.

Maybe I missed it. There are some European countries he thinks have good ideas, though.

You're wasting your time. Anybody that brings up Venezuela has absolutely no interest in discussing successful countries in Europe that have lots of social programs. He's a partisan clown.

We're already funding the EU biggest and most successful social program: their national defense

We're already funding the EU biggest and most successful social program: their national defense
Putin is just waiting for his opportunity to invade the EU, right? Get real. They don't need our military.

Putin is just waiting for his opportunity to invade the EU, right? Get real. They don't need our military.
Awesome! We agree

Who incidentally also have something else we don't....

A TINY FUCKING POPULATION

Trump is deporting the wrong people. Sane people are fleeing these Progressives hellholes by any means necessary.

And what does the American hating left do? Their leadership points to these Progressives hellholes as a guide for us. As if we should be more like them.

Trump is deporting the wrong people! Keep the hard working, Christian illegals, deport the American hating progressives like Bernie, Lizzy Cheekbones and Cortez
Fortunately for the OP, no one advocates that rightwing liars and bigots be deported.

This is the dumbest argument against social programs that exists. Our bigger population means we collect a lot more taxes and have a lot more money. We also have a lot more land. We could absolutely do what they do.

Djt?
The 3 marriage, 5 deferment, 5 bankrupt guy?
Jealous of him dragging his wife by. The hair before raping her?
Peeking in teenage girls changing rooms?
Wow, what a role model.
Know his first year job creation was the worst in 6 years?
Enough to nazi chant America first?

This is the dumbest argument against social programs that exists. Our bigger population means we collect a lot more taxes and have a lot more money. We also have a lot more land. We could absolutely do what they do.
You left out the biggest thing we have a lot more of....

Bums to suck the system dry.

Carry on

You left out the biggest thing we have a lot more of....

Bums to suck the system dry.

Carry on

Americans are some of the hardest working people on Earth, but there is something to what you've said. There's a reason why I support building the wall and getting illegals the fuck out through whatever means necessary. Obviously emulation of Scandinavian countries won't work if we let millions of poor people flood in through our southern border. I understand how math works. We can't let everybody have a taste.

Humberto Fontova - Bernie Sanders Smitten with Cuba’s Healthcare

Bernie said it

Forum List

Back