Vaxxed Or Not: Facts Notwithstanding….

You have got to be one of the stupidest people I’ve ever come across. Hopefully your youth explains it.
Care to explain your stupid self?

Are you saying you can't get covid a second time jerk off?

?

Are you being ignorant on purpose here. You told me to avoid getting vaccinated and tried to equate that with 'independence.' All because you have no understanding of the issue whatsoever.
So how are you in danger?

So how are you in danger?
Obviously words are to much for you to handle.

moron5.gif

Care to explain your stupid self?

Are you saying you can't get covid a second time jerk off?

Is that what I said? You not only don't have reading comprehension, you have no cognitive ability to understand anything you read as well. By he way, why am I not dead, according to about every post you make on here, I should be? Shouldn't I be studied since I survived?? I mean, I'm a complete anomaly, right, one of the very few that have survived covid without your injection.

Is that what I said? You not only don't have reading comprehension, you have no cognitive ability to understand anything you read as well. By he way, why am I not dead, according to about every post you make on here, I should be? Shouldn't I be studied since I survived?? I mean, I'm a complete anomaly, right, one of the very few that have survived covid without your injection.
I did it twice. Shouldn't we get medals or something?

It would have been some time before clues to communist China's knowledge about the virus would surface. POSPOTUS JoeXi and Fau Chi knew from the start, though capitalism's Pharma could be assisted in its exploitation of Westerners by communism as long as the commies remained clammed up about what they already knew. It's a different thing when India uses an entire, complete virus for a vaccine: the only intelligent thing to call the virus is a Chinese communist virus, one that China has now made into an entire, complete vaccine for its communist population.

Gee , did I say that everyone who gets Covid dies? No? Apparently your cognitive ability is suspect.

What I was referring to was that fact that 2,000 people a day are dying form COVID and most are not vaxxed.

Hey… less republicans

Gee , did I say that everyone who gets Covid dies? No? Apparently your cognitive ability is suspect.

What I was referring to was that fact that 2,000 people a day are dying form COVID and most are not vaxxed.

Hey… less republicans
Nice attempt at backpedaling.

Hey… less republicans

You do actually, to everyone who says they're not vaxxed you respond that it's their death sentence, so please, cut the crap.

Guess you couldn't find where I said you couldn't get covid twice, shocker. :dunno:

Forum List

Back