Vax effect on omicron deaths

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
It's been several weeks since omicron has entered the political landscape, so we should have a pretty good idea of what we need to do to live through it. Does it appear that we need vaccines to ensure that we don't die from omicron?

omicron is still a thing? I thought we have moved on to the new version Pi. It's the most delicious version of Covid.

omicron is still a thing? I thought we have moved on to the new version Pi. It's the most delicious version of Covid.
I'm seeing a big push to get vaccinated because of omicron.

I'm seeing a big push to get vaccinated because of omicron.
I'm told omicron is wimpy compared to previous versions. Luckily all vaccinated are protect from it regardless. Not one ends up admitted to the hospital. Well maybe some are. But they aren't the "vast majority" that's for sure. The ones that do end up admitted must be because they didn't get their booster-booster. Also they are old, fat and have underlying health issues.

I'm told omicron is wimpy compared to previous versions. Luckily all vaccinated are protect from it regardless. Not one ends up admitted to the hospital. Well maybe some are. But they aren't the "vast majority" that's for sure. The ones that do end up admitted must be because they didn't get their booster-booster. Also they are old, fat and have underlying health issues.
Does it appear that we need vaccines to ensure that we don't die from omicron?

Last person I knew of that died got his booster 2 weeks earlier. He was also 93 so who knows. Vaccine maybe beneficial to those older people and those with a lot of underlying conditions. Meaningless for anyone else. Both are spreading it the same. Vaccinated most likely spreading it more as they think they are immune from doing so. There are regulations in many places where the vaccinated are tested less. It leads to them spreading it more. Although a lot of vaccinated are weirdos who still go out of their way to hunker down and wear masks and whatever they can do to stop living a normal life, so who knows.

Last person I knew of that died got his booster 2 weeks earlier. He was also 93 so who knows. Vaccine maybe beneficial to those older people and those with a lot of underlying conditions. Meaningless for anyone else. Both are spreading it the same. Vaccinated most likely spreading it more as they think they are immune from doing so. There are regulations in many places where the vaccinated are tested less. It leads to them spreading it more. Although a lot of vaccinated are weirdos who still go out of their way to hunker down and wear masks and whatever they can do to stop living a normal life, so who knows.

It seems to me that the very same medical conditions which mighty make one more vulnerable than average to COVID-1984 might also at least equally make one more vulnerable to the dangerous side effects of these dangerous experimental mRNA-based drugs.

I, for example, have diabetes. One of the primary means by which diabetes can lead to serious complications is agglutination of the red blood cells, causing them to clump together and clog capillary blood vessels.

It is my understanding that this agglutination is also one of the primary side effects of these dangerous mRNA-based drugs. Just how stupid would it be for me, already being more prone to this particular effect, to take a drug that is known to cause or aggravate it?

It seems to me that the very same medical conditions which mighty make one more vulnerable than average to COVID-1984 might also at least equally make one more vulnerable to the dangerous side effects of these dangerous experimental mRNA-based drugs.

I, for example, have diabetes. One of the primary means by which diabetes can lead to serious complications is agglutination of the red blood cells, causing them to clump together and clog capillary blood vessels.

It is my understanding that this agglutination is also one of the primary side effects of these dangerous mRNA-based drugs. Just how stupid would it be for me, already being more prone to this particular effect, to take a drug that is known to cause or aggravate it?
Can't argue with that. But Covid is also more dangerous for people with diabetes. It's almost a catch 22.

You know somebody who died from Omicron?
Nope didn't know him Don't even know if it was an Omicron version of Covid. Just know he died and had Covid as his primary diagnosis because I put it there.

If you are under 65 or you do not have obesity, or any underlying health conditions, than no. If you do, than it may help, but it's not going to be an end all be all.

Nope didn't know him Don't even know if it was an Omicron version of Covid. Just know he died and had Covid as his primary diagnosis because I put it there.
Why would you be discussing him on an omicron specific thread if you don't even know if he had omicron?

If you are under 65 or you do not have obesity, or any underlying health conditions, than no. If you do, than it may help, but it's not going to be an end all be all.
Are we seeing omicron deaths in people over 65 or with obesity?

_121863979_omicron_sgene640-2x-nc.png

More PCR testing..........hmmm

A coyote, plotting the violent assassination of a roadrunner, was observed to have a slight sniffle. Nevertheless, he was preparing for the assassination which involved a boulder, a giant spring, a rocket, a couple of tons of dynamite and a rocket launcher. His work complete, while sitting atop the tall pile of TNT, resting and waiting for the speedy land bird to come up to peck at a strategically placed pile of seeds, the coyote blew his nose, coughed and absentmindedly lit up a cigarette thereby accidentally lighting the fuse of the pile of high explosives which blew-up with such force that the coyote was essentially atomized instantaneously.

Dr. Fauci, overruling the local county coroner, labeled the coyote’s death “COVID related.”

A coyote, plotting the violent assassination of a roadrunner, was observed to have a slight sniffle. Nevertheless, he was preparing for the assassination which involved a boulder, a giant spring, a rocket, a couple of tons of dynamite and a rocket launcher. His work complete, while sitting atop the tall pile of TNT, resting and waiting for the speedy land bird to come up to peck at a strategically placed pile of seeds, the coyote blew his nose, coughed and absentmindedly lit up a cigarette thereby accidentally lighting the fuse of the pile of high explosives which blew-up with such force that the coyote was essentially atomized instantaneously.

Dr. Fauci, overruling the local county coroner, labeled the coyote’s death “COVID related.”
Was it OMICRON............

Forum List

Back