Vatican recognizes state of Palestine in new treaty

Actually, Ishmael was Abraham's son by a servant, while Isaac was Abraham's son by his wife..... There's a difference.....

But since you're a liberal, we can understand your confusion..... After all, it takes a liberal to think some hairy dude can be your wife.....
Actually, I am a conservative Republican, and have been since 1980 when I voted for Reagan in 1980 ..... :cool:

Read your Bible nitwit.

It says that Abraham took Hagar as his wife.

Genesis 16:3 "And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife."

The problem is that you're reading from an English translation and don't know the original Hebrew. The word "Ishah" can mean either Woman or Wife. In Hagar's case, I would translate it as Woman (a plain concubine to provide children since the Wife, Sarah, was barren). In any case, the Bible says repeatedly that Isaac would be the child of promise and inherit the Land. Even the Quran says that the Promised Land belongs to the people of Moses. Also, the world has enough Arab/Muslim countries that have accomplished nothing, except destruction.

Well yes the Quran is copied from the Jews in Babylon, Medina, see the Jews didn't want to live in Jerusalem, but now some centuries later when they got kicked out of every country, they said "hey , lets pretend to be the OT people and go to Palestine, and talked Britain into it. I don't care, read what Moses says about inheritance in their story book, God sure did change his mind a lot. Besides the Hebrews of the OT were polytheists not monotheist.

^^^^^^
Ha ha ha. The mind of a crazed bigot, quite entertaining.

^^^^^^
Ha ha ha. The mind of a crazed bigot, quite entertaining.

Here is from the Jewish bible
So Sarai, Abram's wife, took Hagar the Egyptian, her handmaid, at the end of ten years of Abram's dwelling in the land of Canaan, and she gave her to Abram her husband for a wife. גוַתִּקַּח שָׂרַי אֵשֶׁת אַבְרָם אֶת הָגָר הַמִּצְרִית שִׁפְחָתָהּ מִקֵּץ עֶשֶׂר שָׁנִים לְשֶׁבֶת אַבְרָם בְּאֶרֶץ כְּנָעַן וַתִּתֵּן אֹתָהּ לְאַבְרָם אִישָׁהּ לוֹ לְאִשָּׁה:

Even though Yiddish was the language and Hebrew had to be taught to the imposters. Now we get to Moses
Deut 21:45, and apparently God changed his mind and said inheritance belonged to the firstborn, no matter how the man feels about the wife's.

Say hello to the false prophet. The one that helps take away the land that was deeded by God, to Abraham's family. You'll win this battle. Enjoy your 3 and 1/2 years. You are predestined to lose the war.....
Read your Bible.

Ishmael, the father of the arab's, was also part of Abraham'd family. ..... :cool:

Absolutely. The wild ass family member whose hand is against his brothers. The one not sanctioned by God, but by Sarah. The generational blessing was placed upon Isaac before he was formed in the Sarah's womb, which was God's plan. The blessing of a child was given to Sarah's womb and Abraham, not Sarah, Abraham and a surrogate. That Sarah screwed that up had no effect on God's promise to them. He didn't screw up.
Ishmael has resented that from the beginning.
Even the Quran admits that the land the Jews were given, was given to them, by God, and belongs to them.
And God's Son is going to end the land grab, restore Israel to it's former substantial size, and remove the hate Ishmael has for Isaac, and because Abraham also loved Ishmael, he too will receive a portion of land designated by Christ and will be well with it.
Until that happens, God himself is going to hook you in and drive you back when Ishmael teams up with Russia to invade Israel. I can even tell you in advance the military maneuvers God will use to defeat Ishamel's army.

Odd that every time you invade little Israel, it increases in size?
So, thank you for Jerusalem!
Allah has no son. Ishmael's father has a God that indeed has a Son, the true usher of peace. :)

Last edited:
The Vatican actions just demonstrate once again that religious antisemitism is alive and kicking!

You would have thought that with all the persecution and cruelty imposed on the Jews by the Catholic church, the church would have rectified its past errors and tried to adopt a correct attitude towards Israel and the Jews.

The Pope has been badly advised.

The problem is that you're reading from an English translation and don't know the original Hebrew. The word "Ishah" can mean either Woman or Wife. In Hagar's case, I would translate it as Woman (a plain concubine to provide children since the Wife, Sarah, was barren).
Years ago I went to a synagogue and ask a Rabbi if "wife" was the correct translation for the word in Genesis 16:3

"Genesis 16:3 "And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife."

He assure me that "wife" was correct. And to translate it "woman" would have been nonsensical to the verse. .... :cool:

The Vatican actions just demonstrate once again that religious antisemitism is alive and kicking!

You would have thought that with all the persecution and cruelty imposed on the Jews by the Catholic church, the church would have rectified its past errors and tried to adopt a correct attitude towards Israel and the Jews.

Most Jews who call themselves Jews are not semitic and the Pope is fully aware of that fact.
Genesis 10:2-5King James Version (KJV)

2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.

5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

Actually the majority of jews today come from Japheth and sons of Gomer.

Japheth went to Eurasia, and most jews are Ashkenazis and are Japhethites.

Hey the Pope knows more than you, read about the Kitos War, I doubt if the Germans ever thought of skinning anyone, but it sounds like the Jews used skin for clothing and belts.

Actually, Ishmael was Abraham's son by a servant, while Isaac was Abraham's son by his wife..... There's a difference.....

But since you're a liberal, we can understand your confusion..... After all, it takes a liberal to think some hairy dude can be your wife.....
Actually, I am a conservative Republican, and have been since 1980 when I voted for Reagan in 1980 ..... :cool:

Read your Bible nitwit.

It says that Abraham took Hagar as his wife.

Genesis 16:3 "And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife."

The problem is that you're reading from an English translation and don't know the original Hebrew. The word "Ishah" can mean either Woman or Wife. In Hagar's case, I would translate it as Woman (a plain concubine to provide children since the Wife, Sarah, was barren). In any case, the Bible says repeatedly that Isaac would be the child of promise and inherit the Land. Even the Quran says that the Promised Land belongs to the people of Moses. Also, the world has enough Arab/Muslim countries that have accomplished nothing, except destruction.

Well yes the Quran is copied from the Jews in Babylon, Medina, see the Jews didn't want to live in Jerusalem, but now some centuries later when they got kicked out of every country, they said "hey , lets pretend to be the OT people and go to Palestine, and talked Britain into it. I don't care, read what Moses says about inheritance in their story book, God sure did change his mind a lot. Besides the Hebrews of the OT were polytheists not monotheist.

Just when I thought you couldn't post anything more demented, you go and surprise me again :cuckoo:

Really? Where is the difference?

As I understand it you are claiming that this sky wizard 'gave' the holy land to Abraham...

I matters not who gave birth to Ishmael he is still the son of Abraham...

Unless of course Abraham married his sister whilst shagging with some servant girl... Well, that leads to all sorts of other questions

Every time Palestine talks to another state, Israel says talking against peace, then kills a few hundreds civilians whilst building illegal settlements in occupied lands.

Talking peace is such a terrible crime, one that Israel has never been guilty of.

Say hello to the false prophet. The one that helps take away the land that was deeded by God, to Abraham's family. You'll win this battle. Enjoy your 3 and 1/2 years. You are predestined to lose the war.....
Read your Bible.

Ishmael, the father of the arab's, was also part of Abraham'd family. ..... :cool:

Until he was cast out and shunned, remember what the Bile had to say about him ?

Every time Palestine talks to another state, Israel says talking against peace, then kills a few hundreds civilians whilst building illegal settlements in occupied lands.

Talking peace is such a terrible crime, one that Israel has never been guilty of.

that is called punitive punishment. The Pope knows the truth.

How is recognition of Palestine anti-semetic?

Its so funny since the Pals are Semitic, but the Zionist are not.

Israel belongs to God. Christ will determine Israel's expanded borders when he gets here. His Temple will be in Jerusalem.
What the Bible says about Abraham is that he is God's friend. I don't remember God saying that about Hamas, even if they actually were Semitic.
You're not fooling anybody...

Israel belongs to God. Christ will determine Israel's expanded borders when he gets here. His Temple will be in Jerusalem.
What the Bible says about Abraham is that he is God's friend. I don't remember God saying that about Hamas, even if they actually were Semitic.
You're not fooling anybody...
Yes, well that interpretation of ancient texts and an empty bag is worth a bag.

Claiming something because you believe a deity gave it to you is pointless

England gave it to them this last time if you prefer.. But God gave it to them the first time. And God is way more generous then England. Christ is going to restore ALL of Israel to it's former glory.

There is no Palestine. The squatters on Israeli land were Arabs that moved to Israel after Israel became a Nation. They did not reside there prior to that. They left of their own accord, and their home countries refused to let them return home. So they squat.

England gave it to them this last time if you prefer.. But God gave it to them the first time. And God is way more generous then England. Christ is going to restore ALL of Israel to it's former glory.

There is no Palestine. The squatters on Israeli land were Arabs that moved to Israel after Israel became a Nation. They did not reside there prior to that. They left of their own accord, and their home countries refused to let them return home. So they squat.

There never was an Israel.

Forum List

Back