Vatican hits Izrael "You are not Chosen People"!

Since you're obviously an idiot and don't know any real fundamentalist Christians I’ll excuse you’re stupidity. Well.. I know um, I’ve been to their Churches and they are more pro-Israel then a lot of these liberal Jews in this country

pro-israel = pro-genocide

Martin Luther King, Jr = Pro Israel...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287851305&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

what does this appeal to authority have to do with anything?

I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287851305&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

False quote, that quote does not appear at the link you gave
:eusa_liar:

Dear Jewish-history.com visitor:

We received the following message from the media watchdog group CAMERA:

We am sorry to inform you that the “Letter to an Anti-Zionist Friend” allegedly written by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., is apparently a hoax.

We were initially doubtful of the authenticity of the “Letter to an anti-Zionist Friend” because the language in the first paragraph seemed almost a parody of language used in Dr. King’s “I have a dream” speech. And it was an odd coincidence that the “Letter” was listed as being published in one of the few magazines whose archives are not able to be checked online. Additionally, we could find no reference to the “letter” prior to 1999, which was odd because the text is such a dramatic denunciation of anti-Zionism-one that would have been cited widely.
http://www.jewish-history.com/mlk_zionism.html
Exposed as a Liar once again Jailbird

Last edited:

False quote, that quote does not appear at the link you gave
:eusa_liar:

Dear Jewish-history.com visitor:

We received the following message from the media watchdog group CAMERA:

We am sorry to inform you that the “Letter to an Anti-Zionist Friend” allegedly written by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., is apparently a hoax.

We were initially doubtful of the authenticity of the “Letter to an anti-Zionist Friend” because the language in the first paragraph seemed almost a parody of language used in Dr. King’s “I have a dream” speech. And it was an odd coincidence that the “Letter” was listed as being published in one of the few magazines whose archives are not able to be checked online. Additionally, we could find no reference to the “letter” prior to 1999, which was odd because the text is such a dramatic denunciation of anti-Zionism-one that would have been cited widely.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Wrong, again, Ho-Say. I own you

US Congressman John Lewis, close, personal friend of Martin Luther King...
On March 25, 1968, less than two weeks before his tragic death, he [Martin Luther King, Jr] spoke out with clarity and directness stating, "peace for Israel means security, and we must stand with all our might to protect its right to exist, its territorial integrity. I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.
Read more: "I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel

Ho-say, fetch my slippers, bitch.

Last edited:
Ho-Say is back to soliciting strangers for gay sex on the internet after that humiliating smack down by me. :lol:

However, because we do not ordinarily rely on anyone else’s research, we decided to double-check, by searching back issues of Saturday Review* (Rabbi Shneier’s book had referenced the “letter” as being published in the August 67 Saturday Review). Lo and behold, there is no such letter in any of the August issues, nor do the page and volume numbers cited conform to those actually used by that publication. CAMERA also checked with Boston University, where Dr. King’s work is archived. The archivists too were unable to locate any such letter. We can only conclude that no such letter was written by Dr. King
Martin Luther King, Jr.

However, because we do not ordinarily rely on anyone else’s research, we decided to double-check, by searching back issues of Saturday Review* (Rabbi Shneier’s book had referenced the “letter” as being published in the August 67 Saturday Review). Lo and behold, there is no such letter in any of the August issues, nor do the page and volume numbers cited conform to those actually used by that publication. CAMERA also checked with Boston University, where Dr. King’s work is archived. The archivists too were unable to locate any such letter. We can only conclude that no such letter was written by Dr. King
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Ho-Say, you're so OWNED by me, it's not even funny. Go back to your boy toys

US Congressman and civil rights activist John Lewis, a close, personal friend of Martin Luther King, quotes Dr. King in a published letter...
I have a dream for peace in the Middle East
King's special bond with Israel
John Lewis
San Francisco Chronicle

THE REV. MARTIN Luther King Jr. understood the meaning of discrimination and oppression. He sought ways to achieve liberation and peace, and he thus understood that a special relationship exists between African Americans and American Jews.

This message was true in his time and is true today.

He knew that both peoples were uprooted involuntarily from their homelands. He knew that both peoples were shaped by the tragic experience of slavery. He knew that both peoples were forced to live in ghettoes, victims of segregation.

He knew that both peoples were subject to laws passed with the particular intent of oppressing them simply because they were Jewish or black. He knew that both peoples have been subjected to oppression and genocide on a level unprecedented in history.

King understood how important it is not to stand by in the face of injustice. He understood the cry, "Let my people go."

Long before the plight of the Jews in the Soviet Union was on the front pages, he raised his voice. "I cannot stand idly by, even though I happen to live in the United States and even though I happen to be an American Negro and not be concerned about what happens to the Jews in Soviet Russia. For what happens to them happens to me and you, and we must be concerned."

During his lifetime King witnessed the birth of Israel and the continuing struggle to build a nation. He consistently reiterated his stand on the Israel- Arab conflict, stating "Israel's right to exist as a state in security is uncontestable." It was no accident that King emphasized "security" in his statements on the Middle East.

On March 25, 1968, less than two weeks before his tragic death, he spoke out with clarity and directness stating, "peace for Israel means security, and we must stand with all our might to protect its right to exist, its territorial integrity. I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality."

During the recent U.N. Conference on Racism held in Durban, South Africa, we were all shocked by the attacks on Jews, Israel and Zionism. The United States of America stood up against these vicious attacks.

Once again, the words of King ran through my memory, "I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all."

During an appearance at Harvard University shortly before his death, a student stood up and asked King to address himself to the issue of Zionism. The question was clearly hostile. King responded, "When people criticize Zionists they mean Jews, you are talking anti-Semitism."

King taught us many lessons. As turbulence continues to grip the Middle East, his words should continue to serve as our guide. I am convinced that were he alive today he would speak clearly calling for an end to the violence between Israelis and Arabs.

He would call upon his fellow Nobel Peace Prize winner, Yasser Arafat, to fulfill the dream of peace and do all that is within his power to stop the violence.

He would urge continuing negotiations to reduce tensions and bring about the first steps toward genuine peace.

King had a dream of an "oasis of brotherhood and democracy" in the Middle East.

As we celebrate his life and legacy, let us work for the day when Israelis and Palestinians, Jews and Muslims, will be able to sit in peace "under his vine and fig tree and none shall make him afraid."

U.S. Rep. John Lewis, a Democrat, represents the 5th Congressional District of Georgia and worked closely with Martin Luther King Jr. during the civil rights movement.
"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel

Last edited:
pro-israel = pro-genocide

what does this appeal to authority have to do with anything?

You're brain dead.

Since you're obviously an idiot and don't know any real fundamentalist Christians I’ll excuse you’re stupidity. Well.. I know um, I’ve been to their Churches and they are more pro-Israel then a lot of these liberal Jews in this country

do you believe that antichrist is a jew like jerry falwell?

this sect is even hated by joos:
In 2006, group of evangelists visitors to jerusalem were beaten by 100 jewish rabbis and students!

do you believe that antichrist is a jew like jerry falwell?

this sect is even hated by joos:
In 2006, group of evangelists visitors to jerusalem were beaten by 100 jewish rabbis and students!

You're mentally ill.

Freeman

Sadly you start off fairly well. Then every thread of yours devolves into "I hate Jews and Jews are stupid and oh did I tell you I hate Israel too"

And then you have your backers

"we hate jews too"

lol

wow how anti semetic can you be? Out of curiousity do you know there is a group of people who are the like Jew equivalent of the Black Panthers?

They are called the JDL.

I'd like to know if you even know that they exist. And that you could potentially be on their radar screen.

You are seriously anti Jew and anti Israel.

I have attempted to engage you but you prefer to continue on your way.

Oh and your line "Allah should listen to the Pope". Shows you have it ass backwards.

Why it's like having a prophet marrying a 6 year old and telling Catholic priests they can't touch a child.

Like that. Waiting for a baby girl to turn 9 years old to screw her.

That type of religion.

Freeman

Sadly you start off fairly well. Then every thread of yours devolves into "I hate Jews and Jews are stupid and oh did I tell you I hate Israel too"

"we hate jews too"

lol

wow how anti semetic can you be? Out of curiousity do you know there is a group of people who are the like Jew equivalent of the Black Panthers?

They are called the JDL.

I'd like to know if you even know that they exist. And that you could potentially be on their radar screen.

Oh and your line "Allah should listen to the Pope". Shows you have it ass backwards.

Why it's like having a prophet marrying a 6 year old and telling Catholic priests they can't touch a child.

That type of religion.

well, I see that you can't start a politic discussion about the subject so you choose to be a trolling tool. marc69 should be your mentor, he will teach you how to spam?

I know the JDL and I follow carefully zionist news and behavior.
I have no matter nor problem with joos, my matter is zionist rabbles :exclaim:

Freeman

"we hate jews too"

lol

They are called the JDL.

That type of religion.

well, I see that you can't start a politic discussion about the subject so you choose to be a trolling tool. marc69 should be your mentor, he will teach you how to spam?

I know the JDL and I follow carefully zionist news and behavior.
I have no matter nor problem with joos, my matter is zionist rabbles :exclaim:

Sorry to embarrass you here, but, your posts are nothing other than the scribblings of a psychotic mind. Seriously.

I may not agree with them religiously but they do support the State of Israel

Historical origins and Biblical interpretations

Christian advocacy of the restoration of the Jewish arose following the translation of the Bible into the vernacular, principally in England, among the Puritans. A plain reading of such translated biblical texts, in some proponent's opinions, is interpreted as evidence that God still has a special relationship with Israel, especially Romans 11, which begins:

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

It continues with a parable of a grafted olive tree, the point of which is that God will restore the Jews to their land and to his favor.

The Biblical foundations of Christian doctrines regarding the theological status of Jews include prophetic and didactic texts. Some supporters of the restoration of the Jews interpret the prophetic texts as describing inevitable future events, and these events primarily involve Israel (taken to mean the descendants of the Biblical patriarch Jacob) or Judah (taken to mean the remaining faithful adherents of Judaism). People who take them at face value see these prophecies as requiring the presence of a Jewish state in The Holy Land, the central part of the lands promised to the Biblical patriarch Abraham in his covenant with God. This requirement is sometimes interpreted as being fulfilled by the contemporary state of Israel. The didactic texts of the Epistles also include explanations of the events described in prophecy, and so complement and expand upon their significance.

Among the principal relevant prophetic texts are those found in the Jewish Bible or Old Testament in the Book of Daniel, the book of Isaiah and the Book of Ezekiel, and those found in the New Testament in the Book of Revelation. These Old Testament books describe the Apocalypse, meaning literally the "unveiling", a vision of an eschatological event or end times. The Book of Revelation, or "Αποκάλυψις Ιωάννου" in the original Greek, puts forth an early Christian eschatological view which has been interpreted in many ways. The Roman Catholic study Bible as well as the doctrines of most mainline Protestant denominations caution that Revelation is an allegory. However, some Christians, including many evangelicals and fundamentalists, read Revelation as a prophetic script containing a timetable to the future End Times. The contents of these books are discussed in the relevant articles, particularly in the article Book of Revelation.

Among the principal relevant Epistles are the New Testament books of Romans (especially chapter 15; q.v. "if the Gentiles have shared in their spiritual benefits, then they are obligated to minister to Jews in material needs.", and chapter 11; "a hardening in part has come to Israel until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and thus will all Israel be saved"), and especially Hebrews, which elaborates the history of Judaism, relating the events of the Torah and Ketuvim as a "foreshadowing" of the Christian era, and describes the relationship of the Jewish people to God in a continuing context.

Christian schools of doctrine which consider other teachings to counterbalance these doctrines, or which interpret them in terms of distinct eschatological theories, are less conducive to Christian Zionism. Among the many texts which address this subject in counterbalance are the words of Jesus as for example in Matthew, "the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a nation producing the fruits of it", and the writer of Hebrews's discussion (echoed in 1 Peter) of the Christian church as fulfilling the role previously fulfilled by the faithful Jews and the Temple, and the doctrine of Paul, expressed in Galatians, that "in Christ there is neither Jew nor Greek".

Though many Christian Zionists believe that conversion of the Jews to Christianity is a necessary adjunct of the Second Coming or the End of Days, conversion of the Jews is not part of the theology of prominent Christian Zionists such as John Hagee and was not thought to be required by the nineteenth century restoration advocate William Eugene Blackstone.

Both pro-Zionist and anti-Zionist schools of Christian thought may be influenced and motivated by the description found in Revelation, in the message to the Church at Philadelphia: "Behold, I give of the synagogue of Satan, of those who say they are Jews, and they are not, but lie. Behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you." This description is often offensive to Zionist Jews who otherwise find some common ground with Christian Zionism in their support of an ethnic Jewish state in the Holy Land. Nonetheless, it forms one of the foundational ideas underlying some support for Christian Zionism and plays a definitive role in its eschatological script of prospective events.

They are called the JDL.

The JDL is virtually extinct, idiot.

They are called the JDL.

characterized as "a right-wing terrorist group" by the Federal Bureau of Investigation[3] in 2001, and as a hate group involved in "anti-Arab terrorism" by the Southern Poverty Law Center.[4] According to the FBI, the JDL has been involved in plotting terrorist attacks within the United States.[3]
Jewish Defense League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wonder how many Radar screens they and thier supporters are on?:cool:

The JDL terrorists are good training militias, FBI has arrested many of them:
ztn03.jpg

activist Alex Odeh was killed by JDL
images

ztn06.jpg

Forum List

Back