Vast majority of Americans support DACA, oppose wall

And the poll sez: "Hillary Clinton by a landslide!"
She would have won by more than
Hilarious that anyone would still trust polls.
The polls that had Hillary clearly in the lead were taken before Comey`s email stunt. That`s why she only had 3 million more votes than our current embarrassment.

In addition to the two Comey blunders 11 days out and less, there was no way to gauge overall effect of the fake news Russian troll farm and timely leaks from hacked emails.
NO proof of anything Russian has been shown but if you hurry you may be able to make up a really believable lie in the next 7 years.

And the poll sez: "Hillary Clinton by a landslide!"
She would have won by more than
Hilarious that anyone would still trust polls.
The polls that had Hillary clearly in the lead were taken before Comey`s email stunt. That`s why she only had 3 million more votes than our current embarrassment.

In addition to the two Comey blunders 11 days out and less, there was no way to gauge overall effect of the fake news Russian troll farm and timely leaks from hacked emails.
NO proof of anything Russian has been shown but if you hurry you may be able to make up a really believable lie in the next 7 years.
Do you need proof that 2 of Trump`s goons are under house arrest and 2 others have taken guilty pleas? How do you think this is going to end? 4 indictments are not fake news.

Immigration hardliners: Yet again on the wrong side of public opinion and history.

73% say Donald's racist comments about Haiti and Africa were unacceptable
87% support DACA recipients staying in US
61% oppose Trump's wall
85% don't believe Mexico will pay for it

This poll was conducted by telephone January 13-16, 2018 among a random sample of 1,225 adults nationwide. Data collection was conducted on behalf of CBS News by SSRS of Glen Mills, PA. Phone numbers were dialed from samples of both standard land-line and cell phones.

More of interest
Most Americans support DACA, but oppose border wall - CBS News poll
Those polls are bogus. Trump would never have been elected because his whole campaign was Build The Wall. If you can't be honest here, you deserve to be ignored.

Immigration hardliners: Yet again on the wrong side of public opinion and history.

61% oppose Trump's wall

This poll was conducted by telephone January 13-16, 2018 among a random sample of 1,225 adults nationwide. Data collection was conducted on behalf of CBS News by SSRS of Glen Mills, PA. Phone numbers were dialed from samples of both standard land-line and cell phones.

More of interest
Those polls are bogus. Trump would never have been elected because his whole campaign was Build The Wall. If you can't be honest here, you deserve to be ignored.

Are they seriously this stupid they actually believe this bs, and these lies. ...............talk about weak minds that are easily manipulated. gawd dam.

26231420_10211076776494649_3517787332638868470_n.jpg

I don't have a problem with spending money on a wall. Always assumed it would never actually happen however.

Go after the employers with an iron fist, and deport as many illegals as possible.

I don't have a problem with spending money on a wall. Always assumed it would never actually happen however.

Go after the employers with an iron fist, and deport as many illegals as possible.

Rut Roh - You're going to anger George W Bush who needs cheap labor to help him clear brush in Crawdad, TX, Donald J Trump who needs cheap labor in his hotels, and every farmer an rancher in rural America who voted for Trump.

So I'm good with it!

your whole thread is worthless--they weren't racist remarks
if you can prove they were, I will take back everything I said
please put up or STFU

I SERIOUSLY doubt most Americans give a shit about DACA one way or the other. Americans are largely a "it doesn't matter if it doesn't affect me personally" people and DACA doesn't affect 99.99999% of Americans one way or the other, so they don't give a shit.

This is a classic example of a dog whistle. The only fucking people who care are the morons , the vast majority of people are scratching their heads and saying to themselves "who gives a fuck?"

And this swings both ways by the way, most conservatives don't give a shit if those 800K "kids" are allowed to stay or not.

This is only a major issue because politicians on both sides work hard to make it one.

This is the problem with your today's conservative - YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT PEOPLE

Most of us find it reprehensible to deport a kid who a) came out in the open on a promise from the US government b) provided proof they were brought here at age 16 or less through no choice of their own and c) has no criminal record an is productive member of society

Shameful
F&^K them
we DO care---about American kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SERIOUSLY doubt most Americans give a shit about DACA one way or the other. Americans are largely a "it doesn't matter if it doesn't affect me personally" people and DACA doesn't affect 99.99999% of Americans one way or the other, so they don't give a shit.

This is a classic example of a dog whistle. The only fucking people who care are the morons , the vast majority of people are scratching their heads and saying to themselves "who gives a fuck?"

And this swings both ways by the way, most conservatives don't give a shit if those 800K "kids" are allowed to stay or not.

This is only a major issue because politicians on both sides work hard to make it one.

This is the problem with your today's conservative - YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT PEOPLE

Most of us find it reprehensible to deport a kid who a) came out in the open on a promise from the US government b) provided proof they were brought here at age 16 or less through no choice of their own and c) has no criminal record an is productive member of society

Shameful
do you give $$$ to DACA??--I thought so

F&^K them

They ARE American kids Gomer - some of them serving in the military, as doctors in our hospitals and as first responders.

American HEROES actually
F^&K them
we can't take in the whole world--or we will turn into a shithole
F&^K them

Americans?? WTF are you ''talkin bout'?
The DACA program was formed through executive order by former President Barack Obama in 2012 and allowed certain people, called Dreamers, who came to the U.S. illegally as minors to be protected from immediate deportation
What is DACA and why is the Trump administration ending it?

The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) was an American immigration policy that allowed some individuals who entered the country as minors, and had either entered or remained in the country illegally,
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals - Wikipedia

F&^K them

They ARE American kids Gomer - some of them serving in the military, as doctors in our hospitals and as first responders.

American HEROES actually

shut the fuck up, there are like 100 DACA "kids" in the military total.

They are just normal people, some good some bad, mostly just trying to survive. Absolutely no reason to try to lionize them.

61% oppose Trump's wall

More of interest

So, give Trump what he wants, end chain migration, and build the wall.

No
Why not?

61% oppose Trump's wall

More of interest

So, give Trump what he wants, end chain migration, and build the wall.

No
Why not?

Because they are in complete "deny" mode. I think they would vote no on actually saving a human life if Trump supported it, at this point.

I mean if some girl had a gun to her head and Congress had to pass a bill to save her and Trump said " I support saving this girl, send me a clean save this girl bill and I'll sign it" The Democrats would attack it, and describe this poor girl as bad for America.

They should be ashamed of themselves, but they have no shame

Forum List

Back