Van Jones on the Hot Seat

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

Liberals want Van Jones fired for breaking the #1 liberal rule: pointing out facts of good things Trump has done.

This is the same guy who said “the biggest threat to black people is the old white liberal”

Yet at the end of the day Van Jones will always side with DemonRats and still call Trump a racist.

Do you liberals think Jones should be fired?

Last edited:

Liberals want Van Jones fired for breaking the #1 liberal rule: pointing out facts of good things Trump has done.

This is the same guy who said “the biggest threat to black people is the old white liberal”

Yet at the end of the day Van Jones will always side with DemonRats and still call Trump a racist.

He can say that about Old White Liberals, but why's he always sucking their political dick?

He can say that about Old White Liberals, but why's he always sucking their political dick?
When a person (Rat) sells their soul to the devil (Demon) they become a DemonRat

Demon + Rat = DemonRat

I have not watched CNN for four years.

But I commend Mr. Jones for his journalistic integrity and personal courage in complimenting President Trump on CNN, of all places.

I will never forget that after the shocking results of the 2016 Presidential election, it was Mr. Jones who correctly called it a "whitelash." That is, many Euro Americans voted for Candidate Trump because they were concerned with the ethnic incidents during the previous eight years, such as in Florida & Missouri.

Do you liberals think Jones should be fired?

I saw a video of Jones on twitter when he was at the GOP convention, and he was welcomed with open arms by people there. He said he has some good conversations and debates, but it was civilized and he didn't feel threatened at all. He took flak for that as well by the usual nuts.

Just as Jesus said to love thy neighbor, he is being exposed to the truth, not the narrative. If he isn't welcome at CNN, he can find a job at Fox News I am willing to bet. He's probably a closet libertarian anyways.

Van Jones is a former B. Hussein Czar and a self avowed Communist.

Of course he is going to be upset to see ANY person elevating Black Americans to being independent from government.

Van Jones should speak his mind. Fine with me.

Forum List

Back