Valerie Jarret: Obama admin "scandal free"

With all the money Republicans spent going after the Clintons and not finding anything, you know they were more than willing to go after Obama if they could have found something.

Now, after Bush and what the GOP did, Democrats will be far less likely to let another Republican president get away with so much scandal the way they did under Bush Jr. and Reagan.

Trump is not even president and he is under multiple criminal investigations and has over 70 lawsuits. Let the games begin.

With all the money Republicans spent going after the Clintons and not finding anything, you know they were more than willing to go after Obama if they could have found something.

Now, after Bush and what the GOP did, Democrats will be far less likely to let another Republican president get away with so much scandal the way they did under Bush Jr. and Reagan.

Trump is not even president and he is under multiple criminal investigations and has over 70 lawsuits. Let the games begin.

Don't give us that stale found nothing bull shit line that is made up. Hillary's rap sheet is plenty long.

Don't give us that stale found nothing bull shit line that is made up. Hillary's rap sheet is plenty long.
And all RW crap...

http://nypost.com/2017/01/01/obamas-closest-adviser-says-president-has-been-scandal-free/

Scandal free? I doubt he kept the scandals under a thousand!

These Obama peddlers will blatantly lie about anything. Good riddance :lmao:
Name one then, dingbat dupe, and we'll easily prove it's total GOP bs propaganda, for brainwashed functional morons only...

:lmao:

Yea, liberal children never seen a scandal they can't deny. I'm talking for the grown-ups in the room though.

Your man is a walking, talking ball of scandal, of course you and the other Trumpbots will close ranks around your messiah when he does shit you people would have Hillary standing in front of a firing squad for.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/01/obamas-closest-adviser-says-president-has-been-scandal-free/

Name one then, dingbat dupe, and we'll easily prove it's total GOP bs propaganda, for brainwashed functional morons only...

Yea, liberal children never seen a scandal they can't deny. I'm talking for the grown-ups in the room though.
One example, dimwit? Hilarious how none of the RW phony scandals ever make it anywhere in the real world...

Your man is a walking, talking ball of scandal, of course you and the other Trumpbots will close ranks around your messiah when he does shit you people would have Hillary standing in front of a firing squad for.

I don't give a fuck about a bot calling me a bot.

One example, dimwit? Hilarious how none of the RW phony scandals ever make it anywhere in the real world...

Off to bed without supper, child.

Nothing but stupid talking points and insults as always, dupe.

To bed, child.

To bed, child.
The usual bs talking points and stupid insults from the dupes...

Your fascist days are numbered....and our SCOTUS will remind you of it for the next 40+ years....:lol:

Val is correct...if you don't count:
State dept
IRS
Fbi
Dnc
Immigration
Michelle's butt..
All GOP bs, dupe. No evidence of anything in the real world, dupe.
I forgot...your ass is bigger than Moochelles....GFY.

Your fascist days are numbered....and our SCOTUS will remind you of it for the next 40+ years....:lol:
You don't know what fascist means, chump.

Val is correct...if you don't count:
State dept
IRS
Fbi
Dnc
Immigration
Michelle's butt..
All GOP bs, dupe. No evidence of anything in the real world, dupe.
I forgot...your ass is bigger than Moochelles....GFY.
Clever, racist hater dupe.

Forum List

Back