Valentine's Day Gift Advice For Men

I am thinking a sexy undergarments.

BaconBra.gif
Damn she needs some sun. Looks like she just came out from under a rock for the first time in her life.

I'm guilty of the six foot bear. But than my wife is impossible to shop for,she doesnt like jewelry or chocolate,she doesnt mind roses but how many times can you do that before it gets stale? We go out to dinner constantly but she doesnt care for the suit and tie places so a fancy dinner is out.
After damn near twenty five years you just run out of options and the bear is a desperation move.:dunno:

I would start off with this

6fd2727e8376d30753ff4e1a57f9bd15.jpg

After a romantic dinner I would finish off with this

cozyfirefortwo.jpg

Just give her Diamonds, it'll outlast any other gift! :D

Honestly, I have no use for diamonds. :D I don't really go too many places where I would need to wear diamonds. Besides, I would not want my boyfriend/husband to spend all that money on this silly holiday. Also, what's wrong with the fakeys? Unless you are a jeweler, no one can tell the difference and they are many times cheaper.

What I would like to get, is a gift card to Kohl's. :D I could buy purses, clothes, shoes, accessories, anything I want. I LOVE gift cards. Lol.

Oh, honey. Diamonds are Divine! Beauty has a place in daily living.

Just give her Diamonds, it'll outlast any other gift! :D

Honestly, I have no use for diamonds. :D I don't really go too many places where I would need to wear diamonds. Besides, I would not want my boyfriend/husband to spend all that money on this silly holiday. Also, what's wrong with the fakeys? Unless you are a jeweler, no one can tell the difference and they are many times cheaper.

What I would like to get, is a gift card to Kohl's. :D I could buy purses, clothes, shoes, accessories, anything I want. I LOVE gift cards. Lol.

Oh, honey. Diamonds are Divine! Beauty has a place in daily living.

Meh, diamonds never really impressed me. There are other things that are much more important to me.

I'm guilty of the six foot bear. But than my wife is impossible to shop for,she doesnt like jewelry or chocolate,she doesnt mind roses but how many times can you do that before it gets stale? We go out to dinner constantly but she doesnt care for the suit and tie places so a fancy dinner is out.
After damn near twenty five years you just run out of options and the bear is a desperation move.:dunno:

You poor man.

If she has plenty of stuff - then how about a gift certificate for a spa day?

I've bought my girlfriend a new bag and a belt. Do you think she'll appreciate it? Her vacuum cleaner should work a lot better once they've been fitted.

I've bought my girlfriend a new bag and a belt. Do you think she'll appreciate it? Her vacuum cleaner should work a lot better once they've been fitted.

I have to wonder why on earth you would buy your girlfriend such a gift? Don't you love her?

Even though I said I would be grateful for the thought, that means that SOME thoughtfulness was put into the gift at least. Lol. A vacuum cleaner bag and belt? Holy crap.

I think that's a gift for people who have been married . . . forever and the romance has kind of faded. :D

Personally, I find it very romantic when a man helps out around the house. It's nice to be taken care of that way.

I think that's a gift for people who have been married . . . forever and the romance has kind of faded. :D

Personally, I find it very romantic when a man helps out around the house. It's nice to be taken care of that way.

Getting treated by him to a nice home-cooked meal (as long as his cooking isn't TOO atrocious) would be a nice thoughtful gift too.

Lol yes that is a nice thing everyone man or woman should pitch in with the housework they live there after all. Romance on the other hand is not tied to soneone washing my dirty underwear.

I don't participate in holidays of obligation

Some see obligation, others see opportunity for a nice time.

My wife and I have plenty of nice times throughout the year. I don't need a day reminding me to do it.

Not saying you or anyone who celebrates this day needs a reminder. Just something nice that is all and why not.

It's a nice excuse to do something extra romantic, fun, or something you don't get to do all the time. And people who have children do not get to do those things all the time, so it's probably a nice day for them to enjoy each other without the kids getting in the way. :D

Getting treated by him to a nice home-cooked meal (as long as his cooking isn't TOO atrocious) would be a nice thoughtful gift too.

I make a mean chocolate fondue for dipping bacon strips.

Forum List

Back