Valedictorian killed by campus police

College student from Baytown fatally shot in San Antonio | abc13.com

Something tells me had this guy's skin color had been other than white this would be more than a local story. Remember when libs claim this only happens to minorities? It's just not a national story when it happens to whites

People get shot a lot by cops in TX...not big news.

But if someone of color gets shot by cops it is national news

Not true. Somebody got shot last week by the cops and it didnt even make more than the local news.

College student from Baytown fatally shot in San Antonio | abc13.com

Something tells me had this guy's skin color had been other than white this would be more than a local story. Remember when libs claim this only happens to minorities? It's just not a national story when it happens to whites

People get shot a lot by cops in TX...not big news.

But if someone of color gets shot by cops it is national news

You're embarrassing

I think that this quick reach to shoot for the police will end with some father becoming a vigilante...or a mother. They know how to shoot in Texas. And elsewhere.

they have nothing to lose...

I would.

Once again, the liberals here only can attack me, not address the issue.

don't pay attention to the hateful venom spitters.

Leftards live within gang mentality. Separately they are ZEROES.

Collectivist mindset.

There had better be a legitimate enough reason to shoot that kid or them cops will be history next because the kid's family will make sure that they do not get away with taking the kid from them!

God bless you and the kid's family and friends always!!!

Holly

Once again, the liberals here only can attack me, not address the issue.
Because there isn't an issue.

You are content to spend your days creating threads about things that aren't national issues to anyone but you, I'm not sure why it is so hard for you to understand the average consumer of media doesn't have the same narrowly focused subject matter obsessions you do.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.... snort, huh....? Wha? ..... Cop shoots tranny? ....no.. Yawn.. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Correction the victim was co-valedictorian who graduated from Baytown Christian Academy. At least they still have one, there is always a silver lining to every situation.

Forum List

Back