Are You Vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • No, and I Don't Plan to be Either

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Not Yet but I Plan to be

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Just curious because I just came from a Christian forum that thought they were evil for the most part. I'm already vaccinated myself though.
No, my vaccine for Tetanus is over due. I don't bother with the flu vaccine, and I got the first two shots of COCID vaccine for holiday plans that didn't materialise. I haven't and won't be having any COVID booster vaccinations.

I ticked yes, assuming it's to do with COVID, but overall, the poll was poorly set out and restrictive.

Dude, it's a debate thread. I didn't make you respond to it. Everybody has the option whether or not they want to respond, but the reason why somebody chooses to take it isn't anybody's business unless they choose to reveal it.
And why are vaccinated people afraid of unvaccinated?

I don’t either, after having suffered it three times following the vaccine.

Sometimes you have to go through the fire.
I was born 60's. If we felt ill, we had Buttercup Syrup. If we were swinging the lead, the Castor Oil came out. Rarely, we went to the doctor's, so immune systems were high.

The current generation run to the doctors for antibiotics when they cough or fart, hence the problems of today.

the vaccines can be trusted, people. so can their delivery methods.

and with covid rampant in the air in small towns, cities, anywhere people congregated, anywhere on the planet,
it's just better to be fully vaccinated against all forms of flu, covid-flu included.

needless to say, i'm fully vaccinated and i was not afraid to show it on the very very useful semi-anonymous database system like us-messageboard.com..

washing your hands as often as needed, and letting your clothing off to cool in outside air (when it's not raining of course) after feeling even slightly itchy or infected around the eyes, throat, etc, even in winter times after having visited crowded places, is also a *very* good idea.
you see, you re-infect yourself and others much less that way.

Last edited:
I support both. If you want to get vaccinated do it and if you don't want to get vaccinated then you shouldn't have to. I think this vaccine has not been proven to be as effective as other vaccines since I personally have known 3 vaccinated people who got covid anyway. If it was as proven as other vaccines and worked like they do maybe people would feel differently. but I don't think a government should force medicine, discriminate job-wise between the vaccine and no vaccine, (instead offer testing as an alternative rather than force those who don't want an experimental vaccine in their body) don't freeze money on protestors. That's very discriminating.

I received the JJ vaccine. I agree that people should get it, but do not support mandates.

I support both. If you want to get vaccinated do it and if you don't want to get vaccinated then you shouldn't have to. I think this vaccine has not been proven to be as effective as other vaccines since I personally have known 3 vaccinated people who got covid anyway. If it was as proven as other vaccines and worked like they do maybe people would feel differently. but I don't think a government should force medicine, discriminate job-wise between the vaccine and no vaccine, (instead offer testing as an alternative rather than force those who don't want an experimental vaccine in their body) don't freeze money on protestors. That's very discriminating.
i'm pretty darn sure they keep the vaccines 'backward compatible - compatible with previous versions of the flu-thats-dangerous-among-humans shot'.
they tend to be like that, in serious medicine..

peacefan Three vaccinated people I personally know and they got covid. No people have a legal right to refuse an experimental vaccine. The vaccine doesn't stop people from getting Covid and what a high statistic to me, Three vaccinated people I personally know got Covid that's weird.

Just curious because I just came from a Christian forum that thought they were evil for the most part. I'm already vaccinated myself though.

It isn't "Vaccines, Yay or Nay," it is which vaccines and for what reasons......

Forum List

Back