'Vaccines' glow. Airports have scanners that recognize 'vaccinated' people

In case you doubted the article linked above, maybe Forbes Magazine will help.

from: Newsmax Reporter Claims Covid-19 Vaccines Have ‘Luciferase’ To Track You
"So do Covid-19 vaccines have either luciferase or luciferins as Robinson suggested? Well, do you see either of these in list of ingredients for the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine posted on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) web site? That would be a hard no. This list has messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose but nothing that looks like luciferase or luciferins. The same applies for the Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccines."

In case you doubted the article linked above, maybe Forbes Magazine will help.

from: Newsmax Reporter Claims Covid-19 Vaccines Have ‘Luciferase’ To Track You
"So do Covid-19 vaccines have either luciferase or luciferins as Robinson suggested? Well, do you see either of these in list of ingredients for the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine posted on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) web site? That would be a hard no. This list has messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose but nothing that looks like luciferase or luciferins. The same applies for the Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccines."

Somebody's a liar.

I think it is obvious who the liar is. The one who posted the story and then took it down. I posted 2 reliable sources.

Newsmax is not one.

This story belongs with stories about Jewish Space Lasers and Flat Earth.

How about "horse paste" and "injecting bleach"??????

Fear and desperation, folks.

7 days

It'll be glorious.

:)

some people glow and others don't glow at all
ok....
because people's brains glow very brightly
i wouldn't know....
some kind of chip that is injected at the injection site
ah!
No one is reporting on this
because......????
Either you will die of the 'vaccine' or you burn in the nuclear WWIII
well it's monday where ever one goes Baron......

~S~

The problem I have with all this is the entire Covid mess was clearly a big scam which put lots of money into Leftist and big pharma pockets. It was theater and drama on an epic scale. The most deaths were people who didn't get their routine health and medical care due to plain unnecessary hysteria.

I've been exposed to patients confirmed to have covid numerous times with no effect on me as have many.
Everything else should be taken in context and reference to that.

Even if this story is bullshit, so was the covid "crisis'.

I think it is obvious who the liar is. The one who posted the story and then took it down. I posted 2 reliable sources.

Newsmax is not one.

This story belongs with stories about Jewish Space Lasers and Flat Earth.
you need to look in the mirror when calling someone a liar,YOU believe the conspiracy theory of the governments that 19 muslims did 9/11 all these years later 20 years after the fact :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: trolling boards about it ignoring all whistleblowers stories that did not support the official narrative.only one poster on this thread is even listening and swallowing your babble,:auiqs.jpg:

this is what you excel at when challenged to refute evidence it was an inside job knowing you are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run.:scared1:always posting a laughing smiley as your rebuttal.:uhoh3:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back