Zone1 Vaccine Sub-Forum

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
This topic clearly deserves its own sub-forum. Whenever you have a preponderance of Trump supporting members on any discussion forum, these threads will proliferate and be posted in multiple sub-forums, as there are here.

It would be so much easier if they could be located in one place, instead we have the Healthcare forum, the Current Events forum, the Politics forum, etc., etc., all littered with vaccine conspiracies. All of these threads could be consolidated in their own forum and that would make it much easier to find them for those interested in these conspiracies.

This topic clearly deserves its own sub-forum. Whenever you have a preponderance of Trump supporting members on any discussion forum, these threads will proliferate and be posted in multiple sub-forums, as there are here.

It would be so much easier if they could be located in one place, instead we have the Healthcare forum, the Current Events forum, the Politics forum, etc., etc., all littered with vaccine conspiracies. All of these threads could be consolidated in their own forum and that would make it much easier to find them for those interested in these conspiracies.
What we need is a forum for all ultra-conformist posters like you who dismiss all information that does not come from your globalist overlords as a "conspiracy".

Looks like Mc Fib is bending in the storm even if he is not aware of it .

Of course his idea is silly but it tells us more about OP .

We just need a sticky thread for ”Died Suddenly“ stories.

McRib just wants to make a leftist (Vaccine as a Religion) sub-forum.

fce903783f24bcfdc8f146cd32f285f3_768x0.png

I got the 1st and 2nd doses of the Moderna vaccine in April of 2021. Lately, I have something growing on my forehead that almost looks like a third eye. The other day I was shaving and I think it winked at me. I can't get in to see my doctor for two weeks, has anyone had anything like this happen to them?

Never had the COVID vaccine shot or even a flu shot in over 25 years and...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:
Totally missing the point and presumably having no clue about how stats is / are used to determine results and probability conclusions .

Five people caught in an explosion . One dies and one is maimed but the other three explain how useless such explosive devices are .
You being one of the three wise men .

There is a USMB search engine, and can be used just like Twitter hashtags: #pfizergate. Reifying a vaccine forum is a categorization pathology, just as is using the ignore button.

Totally missing the point and presumably having no clue about how stats is / are used to determine results and probability conclusions .

Five people caught in an explosion . One dies and one is maimed but the other three explain how useless such explosive devices are .
You being one of the three wise men .
th

Yeah sure and J6 was the most violent and deadly insurrection in United States history according to you progressive liberals because it made all of you pee your pants.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The absurdity of a vaccine sub-forum is still because the origins of the virus remain esoteric. So should there also be an origins sub-forum? nuts

I got the 1st and 2nd doses of the Moderna vaccine in April of 2021. Lately, I have something growing on my forehead that almost looks like a third eye. The other day I was shaving and I think it winked at me. I can't get in to see my doctor for two weeks, has anyone had anything like this happen to them?
How'd it work out?

Forum List

Back