Vaccine injuries

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I just got two new t shirts! Can't wait to wear these to wal mart and around town.

20210721_182513.jpg

20210721_182417.jpg

Swell. Misinformation on T-Shirts. And the Delta variant running rampant among you true believers.
You know, you're making the MAGA red hats look like tame and benign slogans. :)
Lefties love using that "misinformation" word where they can't say "false information".

Lefties love using that "misinformation" word where they can't say "false information".
Well, I say "misinformation" because it says "Vaccine Injuries Are Real"....when millions have
been vaccinate with no ill effects. So, you basically have a T-Shirt that should say,
"Vaccines..There might be side effects...But It shouldn't prevent you from getting One".

But..that won't fit on a T-Shirt...how many $ per word??? :auiqs.jpg:

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE ENEMY COMMUNIST DOMESTIC INFILTRATOR. Now Jack's standard for things not too risque is anything that DOESN'T say Make America Great Again! :21:
Stop shouting, cuck. We're all right here.
And it's Make America White Again...
You vaccinated yet? :)

Well, I say "misinformation" because it says "Vaccine Injuries Are Real"....when millions have
been vaccinate with no ill effects. So, you basically have a T-Shirt that should say,
"Vaccines..There might be side effects...But It shouldn't prevent you from getting One".

But..that won't fit on a T-Shirt...how many $ per word??? :auiqs.jpg:
Too long for your average tRumpling's attention span anyway.

I'll update this thread after I have some fun with these shirts out in town....

I also got a ten pack of oval shaped stickers that just have an injection needle with a red circle and a line through it. Not really sure where I can place these for the most fun yet...

There's no misinformation on those T-shirts, moron.
Lol, lefties got tired of being called out for false information, so they started up with this misinformation word instead. Misinformation is not the same thing as false information.

Forum List

Back