Vaccinated #2 ranked LPGA, Olympic Gold medalist Nelly Korda Has Blood Clot Removed & Refuses To Say What Caused It

America is turning into a bunch of wacko wankers. Get a grip you juvenile delinquents, people get blood clots all the time.

Well of course this injection isnt real safe but the deaths occurred in more with very rigorous sports activities. Id say you're pretty safe if you live on the couch.

I would run your little brown turd ass into the ground

yet you still did not explain why if the vaccine is the culprit why the 99.9% of athletes that got it have no issues

I would run your little brown turd ass into the ground

yet you still did not explain why if the vaccine is the culprit why the 99.9% of athletes that got it have no issues

Well, you probably would. You were all for violence when you cheered will smith for smacking rock in the mouth. I don't live by fear or carnal nature. I don't need to explain. The proof is happening around at an astounding rate. You dont have eyes to see or ears to hear.

You're being irrational for political purposes only. It's a person's own business and that doesnt' make it Covid related. Blood clots happen and there's no reason to think that this one is related to Covid.

Just stop it before hair starts growing on the palms of your hands.
its not covid related. its vax related you fuking turd. excess deaths up astronimcally worldwide since the jabs, birth rates plummet since the jabs you fucking troll.

People could grow an extra nose after the jab and these lunatics would be trying to say that extra noses are normal. They happen all the time.

Forum List

Back