Utah's Ethical Case Against Gay Marriage

Quote where I said that liar.

What I said is highlighted in bold. Beaches are not a public daily thoroughfare for families. They are a destination. Big difference when cornered off for lewd displays. Spring Break, the exact timing, is known everywhere to be a "stay away event" for families with young kids. Not so when the "pride" parade springs up on main street essentially unannounced in but a few tiny press leaks at the last minute.

Hi [MENTION=44514]Silhouette[/MENTION]
I agree these pictures are as negative biased as possible, as are the Christian preaching cited as example that make people reject "all Christianity as intolerance and hatred"

both sides pick the worst possible examples to argue their cases against the other

Where there has been a horrible bias on the left,
instead of DISTINGUISHING the abusive fraud in "conversion therapy"
from effective spiritual healing has helped people regardless of gender/orientation

the pro-gay proponents seek to
BAN the choice of such therapy
and/or treat ALL homosexuality as natural

while at the same time criticizing religious opponents
for teaching
ALL homosexuality is UNnatural and
Requires therapy to change

In Truth, there are both cases going on,
and people should be FREE to determine for themselves if they
are experiencing natural or unnatural attractions
and going through healing of any abuses or conflicts they have

NEITHER position should be pushed while negating any other choice
or that's "antichoice" which the left claims to be against such dogmatic oppression

Silhouette there is no photo of this "antichoice" hypocrisy you can post.
Instead, people resort to posting other inciteful images to fight about,
and miss the real points that should be addressed and resolved!

Luckily I'm not religious.

Well I'm not sure how the cult of LGBT dictating to physicians and psychiatrists directly relates to the Utah halt on gay marriage being extended. But it all adds up when you consider this is a subCULTural phenomenon we're talking about.

Quote where I said that liar.

What I said is highlighted in bold. Beaches are not a public daily thoroughfare for families. They are a destination. Big difference when cornered off for lewd displays. Spring Break, the exact timing, is known everywhere to be a "stay away event" for families with young kids. Not so when the "pride" parade springs up on main street essentially unannounced in but a few tiny press leaks at the last minute.

Hi [MENTION=44514]Silhouette[/MENTION]
I agree these pictures are as negative biased as possible, as are the Christian preaching cited as example that make people reject "all Christianity as intolerance and hatred"

both sides pick the worst possible examples to argue their cases against the other

Where there has been a horrible bias on the left,
instead of DISTINGUISHING the abusive fraud in "conversion therapy"
from effective spiritual healing has helped people regardless of gender/orientation

the pro-gay proponents seek to
BAN the choice of such therapy
and/or treat ALL homosexuality as natural

while at the same time criticizing religious opponents
for teaching
ALL homosexuality is UNnatural and
Requires therapy to change

In Truth, there are both cases going on,
and people should be FREE to determine for themselves if they
are experiencing natural or unnatural attractions
and going through healing of any abuses or conflicts they have

NEITHER position should be pushed while negating any other choice
or that's "antichoice" which the left claims to be against such dogmatic oppression

Silhouette there is no photo of this "antichoice" hypocrisy you can post.
Instead, people resort to posting other inciteful images to fight about,
and miss the real points that should be addressed and resolved!

Luckily I'm not religious.

Well I'm not sure how the cult of LGBT dictating to physicians and psychiatrists directly relates to the Utah halt on gay marriage being extended. But it all adds up when you consider this is a subCULTural phenomenon we're talking about.

No, it is not a subcultural phenomenon we are talking about. What we are talking about is freedom. We are talking about your right to live the life you choose without government interference or bias.

Whatever you think of gays / lesbians, they're adults.
If they're not hurting anyone, where's the problem ?

Excellent question. My take on that is that homosexuals are "not like us". The natural reaction to people "not like us" is fear. So the problem is people are afraid.

They are praciting routine sexual-exhibition parades in front of children [aka "pride" parades], soberly and intently...without apology. Marriage allows not just the privelege of tax breaks etc. It also allows the privelege of adoption in many states. A man spread eagle in the anal "do me" position, nor his cheerful supporters with signs behind him, smiling on as he carries on with children watching; none of them have the right to be anywhere near adoptable orphans.

You add that to the problem of their association with Harvey Milk, a man who routinely plucked orphaned boys off the street to take home to sodomize and officiate as their "father figure/guardian", and you've got a real, compelling harm done to society by gay marriage.

In all the discussions of civil rights that gays like to wave around ad nauseum, never do I see them discussing the civil rights of orphaned children to be protected from an anticipated danger to them. Never. It's as if children who are inherant to the institution and privelege of marriage just simply don't exist.

We as a society are not only morally obligated to act if we sense a danger looming for children, we are required by law, state and federal, to act to protect a child if we see danger looming for them. This harms adoption agents who must not adopt a child to a man spread eagle on the street sexually acting out in public, soberly and as a "matter of pride". Again, if he is proud of this in public [and all his supporters are too], what is he capable of/proud of in front of a child he may adopt behind closed doors?

You're equating other aspects which I have not mentioned.
Of course sexualisation and abuse of children is obscene and anything which abuses children should not be legal.

But if a couple who do not abuse children wish to have the same rights as a heterosexual married couple, to for example leave their pension to a loved one in their will, who is being hurt ?

Excellent question. My take on that is that homosexuals are "not like us". The natural reaction to people "not like us" is fear. So the problem is people are afraid.

Nobody has to watch.

True. But they will watch and they will be afraid. Human nature will continue to be human nature. As homosexuals come out of the closet more and more, the fear will go away. The difference in general attitudes between now and 20 years ago is incredible, much of it thanks to those parades Sil is upset about.

You're equating other aspects which I have not mentioned.
Of course sexualisation and abuse of children is obscene and anything which abuses children should not be legal....

I'll stop you right there and not even address the second half of your post. I'm glad you are in agreement that LGBTs should not have legal rights to adopt kids. For what could be more sexualizing to kids as a matter of "pride' no less, than doing mock sex acts in a parade in front of them with your lesbian pals carrying signs, smiling, sober, purposeful and unapologetic saying "Drill Ass, Not Gas"?

We are in agreement, finally. The second part of your post is moot at this point.

Forum List

Back