USS Abraham Lincoln Get New CO...

For the first time in history, a woman, Capt. Amy Bauernschmidt, has been named the Commanding Officer of a United States nuclear aircraft carrier. She will assume command of the USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72). Her record and reputation are solid, and there's no reason to believe she won't perform her duties as Commanding Officer with the same aplomb and dedication as she has the duties assigned to her in the past...

A woman will take command of a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier for the first time in US Navy history
The question is, would she be a captain if she was not a woman?

IF the answer is yes then all is fine, if the answer is no then why is she there?

No one's given the helm of a $4.7 billion warship as a social experiment...
You sure about that?

Shuttle Explodes; All 7 Die : Teacher on Board as Challenger Blows Up on Liftoff : Reagan Postpones Future Flights Pending a Probe - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

Yeah, I am.

First, Challenger wasn't a warship.

Second, and perhaps this is something you're just unaware of, school teachers aren't put in command of space shuttles.

Anything else, or are you done failing?
Remind me when someone feels that she can run the Ford with all of it's major issues. However you know the answer to that and so does she

Run the Ford?

What the fuck are you talking about?
Too dumb to know that the newest operational carrier is the Ford

Ignorance is precious

Right.

She's not assigned to the Ford, dipshit...
Because the Ford is a working catastrophe as the first all electric carrier with major problems still being worked out by qualified engineers not chosen because of their sex.

Pretty sad that you did not know what the Ford was

Silly girl

I'm well acquainted with it.

I'm also well acquainted with retards like you who hate to see successful women, probably because you've never been successful with one yourself...

For the first time in history, a woman, Capt. Amy Bauernschmidt, has been named the Commanding Officer of a United States nuclear aircraft carrier. She will assume command of the USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72). Her record and reputation are solid, and there's no reason to believe she won't perform her duties as Commanding Officer with the same aplomb and dedication as she has the duties assigned to her in the past...

A woman will take command of a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier for the first time in US Navy history

IF the answer is yes then all is fine, if the answer is no then why is she there?

You sure about that?

Shuttle Explodes; All 7 Die : Teacher on Board as Challenger Blows Up on Liftoff : Reagan Postpones Future Flights Pending a Probe - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

Yeah, I am.

Second, and perhaps this is something you're just unaware of, school teachers aren't put in command of space shuttles.

Remind me when someone feels that she can run the Ford with all of it's major issues. However you know the answer to that and so does she

Run the Ford?

Ignorance is precious

Right.

Because the Ford is a working catastrophe as the first all electric carrier with major problems still being worked out by qualified engineers not chosen because of their sex.

Silly girl

I'm also well acquainted with retards like you who hate to see successful women, probably because you've never been successful with one yourself...
LOL you are correct I am not a successful woman, however my wife is an editor who earns more than an aircraft carrier captain, and she also got to cook her children's meals.

Try again Shirley

You sure about that?

Yeah, I am.

Run the Ford?

Ignorance is precious

Right.

Silly girl

LOL you are correct I am not a successful woman, however my wife is an editor who earns more than an aircraft carrier captain, and she also got to cook her children's meals.

Try again Shirley

Your reading comprehension blows. Probably not as much as you do, but it still blows. I never said you weren't a successful woman. I said you've never been successful with one.

Big difference, pinhead.

And who gives a fuck how much your "wife" makes. All that tells me is that you're unable to provide for her, so she has to do it for you. Or, because you mentioned she cooks her children's meals but not yours, as well, maybe she kicked you deadbeat ass to the curb...

You sure about that?

Yeah, I am.

Run the Ford?

Ignorance is precious

Right.

Silly girl

Try again Shirley

Your reading comprehension blows. Probably not as much as you do, but it still blows. I never said you weren't a successful woman. I said you've never been successful with one.

Big difference, pinhead.

And who gives a fuck how much your "wife" makes. All that tells me is that you're unable to provide for her, so she has to do it for you. Or, because you mentioned she cooks her children's meals but not yours, as well, maybe she kicked you deadbeat ass to the curb...
LOL does Amy Bauernschmidt have any kids to cook for? Kids to drive to soccer practice

You know the stuff that real women do for their families

You sure about that?

Yeah, I am.

Run the Ford?

Ignorance is precious

Right.

Silly girl

Try again Shirley

Big difference, pinhead.

LOL does Amy Bauernschmidt have any kids to cook for? Kids to drive to soccer practice

The 1950's called. They'd like their attitude back...

Leftists will never embrace her.
Why not?

Leftists will never embrace her.
Why not?

Military

You sure about that?

Yeah, I am.

Run the Ford?

Ignorance is precious

Right.

Silly girl

Try again Shirley

Big difference, pinhead.

So you are mocking all the other Navy wives who do literally everything for their families because Daddy is away. OKEEDOKEE

Furthermore you never answered, does Amy Bauernschmidt have any kids at home?

You sure about that?

Yeah, I am.

Run the Ford?

Ignorance is precious

Right.

Silly girl

Try again Shirley

Big difference, pinhead.

So you are mocking all the other Navy wives who do literally everything for their families because Daddy is away. OKEEDOKEE

Not at all. I was married while I was in the Navy (I retired after 20). My wife did it all. She was a rock star. Because I was gone a lot of the time, she took care of the house AND raised our daughter. I have no reason to mock women who do that, and you're a retard if that's what you think I was doing.l

I was referring to your ignorant perspective of "real woman" and what their role should be...

You sure about that?

Yeah, I am.

Run the Ford?

Ignorance is precious

Right.

Silly girl

Try again Shirley

Big difference, pinhead.

Not at all. I was married while I was in the Navy (I retired after 20). My wife did it all. She was a rock star. Because I was gone a lot of the time, she took care of the house AND raised our daughter. I have no reason to mock women who do that, and you're a retard if that's what you think I was doing.l

I was referring to your ignorant perspective of "real woman" and what their role should be...
Was your wife not a real woman because she did not choose not to have children or was she a winner?

Last edited:

You sure about that?

Yeah, I am.

Run the Ford?

Ignorance is precious

Right.

Silly girl

Try again Shirley

Big difference, pinhead.

Are you 100 percent sure that this is a woman?
Dr3-OpdWkAA8OaI.jpg

Forum List

Back