Votes: 5 11.9%
  • midcan5

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Toro

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
I do have to say Allie will argue with you to the death but she can very nice.
Man that hurt to say! lol

Eve and Dildo Duck really need to get a room! lol

Ummmm ... didja see this post? http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/81300-usmbs-nicest-poster-9.html#post1329587

Now, does he say stuff like that to me? No. He just harasses me.

And to think I tried to rescue you from his clutches just the other day ... *sigh* How soon they forget. :eusa_whistle:
It is just four play for you guys!:lol:
And I like to tease Dildo, plus he is always a ego booster.:eusa_eh:

Ummmm ... didja see this post? http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/81300-usmbs-nicest-poster-9.html#post1329587

And to think I tried to rescue you from his clutches just the other day ... *sigh* How soon they forget. :eusa_whistle:

He's fickle ya know. It just wasn't THIS room.... :lol:

Din't I deal with you the other day ??? :lol:

Have I won the nicest poster prize yet?

The prize is that you get dipped in Bronze and you get put in the USMB trophy case.

By doing that, it takes the winner out of the running for any future polls, thus paving the way for a new champion.

Yeah.... The more the merrier for Duck!

ya virtual chicks rock
(and are cheaper )

The prize is that you get dipped in Bronze and you get put in the USMB trophy case.

By doing that, it takes the winner out of the running for any future polls, thus paving the way for a new champion.

Please.... DO NOT put me in ANY of your polls. I DO NOT wish to be dipped in bronze. Chocolate maybe... Definitely not bronze...

Please.... DO NOT put me in ANY of your polls. I DO NOT wish to be dipped in bronze. Chocolate maybe... Definitely not bronze...

oh lordy--chocolate again----here they go---:eusa_whistle:

After I wrote that I realized it is fore not four!:lol:]
But you are right, DIldo might have a heart attack though.:tongue:

I could make you a poll of the Best Feline Marksman Avatar, nominees being you and Aristophanes.

Naw, I'd just lose to Rambo Kitty....but thanks for the thought...

<eeyore heading back into his shack now>

HELL NO! You wouldn't lose to Rambo kitty.

How many bullets fired by Rambo kitty do you think actually hit the mark?

Max 25%. That cat has no control of his firearm.

Your cat, on the otherhand, is clearly a sharp-shooter who could pick off an Abyssinian in a lifeboat 300 yards away in rough seas.

Gee, thanks, I feel so much better now....I think :confused:

oh lordy--chocolate again----here they go---:eusa_whistle:

Can dip the chocolate in whipped creme if ya like.... :lol:

Forum List

Back