USMB Right Wingers once again show their incredible ignorance. This time about China and Obama.

R

rdean

I can't believe you guys don't know why China is angry at Obama. The ignorance you guys share is always stunning to me. You don't even want to know the truth. Don't you know living in the real world is less scary than living in your own private ignorant hell?

There are several reasons the Chinese hate Obama.

1. Obama saved the US Steel industry by beating Chinese ass in the WTO.

WTO rules for US over China in steel dispute

2. Obama saved the US Rubber industry by beating Chinese ass in the WTO.

WTO rules against China over U.S. tire tariffs | Elite Trader

FACT SHEET: The Obama Administration’s Unprecedented Trade Enforcement Record | United States Trade Representative
  • Since President Obama was inaugurated in 2009, the United States has filed 20 enforcement complaints at the World Trade Organization (WTO) – the chief world forum for trade enforcement. That’s more than any other WTO Member.
  • And the United States has won every single one of those disputes that has been decided by the WTO so far.
  • Export figures and industry estimates confirm that these enforcement wins are worth billions of dollars combined for American farmers and ranchers, manufacturers of high-tech steel, aircraft, and automobiles; solar energy exporters, cutting edge service providers and many others. And keep in mind that every billion dollars of American goods and services exports supports nearly 5,800 jobs.
Almost every case was against the Chinese and Obama won them.

And then there is the Chinese dispute in the South China Seas. Apparently there are billions of untapped oil and trillions of cubic feet of natural gas. And the ruling by Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague whose rulings China agrees to abide by ruled against China and China refused. Others involved in the case include Japan, Taiwan, Indonesia, and I think even the Philippines. I know I forgot some.

Anyway, the US has been patrolling the area angering China even more.

What shocks me, is USMB Republicans coming down on the side of not only China, but Russia proving Republicans really are traitors to America. We must watch them as carefully as we watch foreign hostile nations. Because they are the Trojan Horse of America. Working to bring down the country. Under Trump, they are a lot less sneaky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bush Weakened the US Economy. & Grew China's
Clinton & Obama Grew the US GDP & Weakened China's
fredgraph.png

I can't believe you guys don't know why China is angry at Obama. The ignorance you guys share is always stunning to me. You don't even want to know the truth. Don't you know living in the real world is less scary than living in your own private ignorant hell?

FACT SHEET: The Obama Administration’s Unprecedented Trade Enforcement Record | United States Trade Representative
  • Since President Obama was inaugurated in 2009, the United States has filed 20 enforcement complaints at the World Trade Organization (WTO) – the chief world forum for trade enforcement. That’s more than any other WTO Member.
  • And the United States has won every single one of those disputes that has been decided by the WTO so far.
  • Export figures and industry estimates confirm that these enforcement wins are worth billions of dollars combined for American farmers and ranchers, manufacturers of high-tech steel, aircraft, and automobiles; solar energy exporters, cutting edge service providers and many others. And keep in mind that every billion dollars of American goods and services exports supports nearly 5,800 jobs.

And then there is the Chinese dispute in the South China Seas. Apparently there are million billions of untapped oil and trillions of cubic feet of natural gas. And the ruling by Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague whose rulings China agrees to abide by ruled against China and China refused. Others involved in the case include Japan, Taiwan, Indonesia, and I think even the Philippines. I know I forgot some.

What shocks me, is USMB Republicans coming down on the side of not only China, but Russia proving Republicans really are traitors to America. We must watch them as carefully as we watch foreign hostile nations. Because they are the Trojan Horse of America. Working to bring down the country. Under Trump, they are a lot less sneaky.
Obama elected. We have 10 million manufacturing jobs. Today there are only 8 million jobs. 97 million unemployed. 47 million on food stamps.

fredgraph.png

Could you explain that graph to me?

I have never seen two different measures going up the left side and another up the right side? Both saying "percent change."

fredgraph.png

See that legend on the left? The one that says percentage change? The US was consistent around 1% the whole time. China converted to more capitalism in 2002 and went through tremendous economic growth due to the freer economy IN CHINA. After out pacing themselves they suffered a contraction, which is a normal economic cycle. Obama did nothing to grow the economy here or else where. That would be hard working individuals who did that.

fredgraph.png

I have never seen two different measures going up the left side and another up the right side? Both saying "percent change."

Left is China's rate, the right is the US rate.

Yes, now I see it. Thanks. As it is, the U.S. growth has been stagnant like forever, and that ain't good. Nor does it reflect a president has much control over that. But since China has a monetary surplus of over 650 billion dollars a year against the U.S. in trade, that is a scandal. I blame everyone for that, the corporations and especially our congress. What pussies we are.

And then there is the Chinese dispute in the South China Seas. Apparently there are million billions of untapped oil and trillions of cubic feet of natural gas. And the ruling by Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague whose rulings China agrees to abide by ruled against China and China refused. Others involved in the case include Japan, Taiwan, Indonesia, and I think even the Philippines. I know I forgot some.

Obama elected. We have 10 million manufacturing jobs. Today there are only 8 million jobs. 97 million unemployed. 47 million on food stamps.
Oh, no. Not that same old ignorant shit again. Really? And it's been debunked over and over again. See what I mean about GOP ignorance?

sigh

How many of that 97 million are retired.

How many of that 97 million are over 70.

How many of that 97 million are disabled.

How many of that 97 million are in college.

How many of that 97 million are under 18.

How many of that 97 million quit to take care of the children.

I'm not going and looking shit up for ignorant turds on this subject again. Not again.

Either you will spend time to find out the truth or stay an ignorant turd. The choice is yours.

The previous graph percents were off because US reports GDP change quarterly & China annually.. This graph shows year over year change for both.

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

See that legend on the left? The one that says percentage change? The US was consistent around 1% the whole time. China converted to more capitalism in 2002 and went through tremendous economic growth due to the freer economy IN CHINA. After out pacing themselves they suffered a contraction, which is a normal economic cycle. Obama did nothing to grow the economy here or else where. That would be hard working individuals who did that.
True, but it's even more complicated. Only 1 in nine of the manufacturing jobs lost actually went to China. Huh, "only". That's still a couple of million jobs. The other jobs lost were lost due to automation.

And it's impossible to actually fight automation. The workers in China were living in dorms, worked 7 days a week, were fired for being late, ate in cafeterias and made a measly $172.00 a month. That's right, a month, NOT a week. In fact, working conditions were so awful, they had to put nets around the buildings to catch people as they jumped off the roof.

Foxconn-suicidenets1.jpg

Suicide nets at Foxconn.

foxconns-hiring-lifestyle-and-safety-managers-to-make-sure-workers-dont-kill-themselves-while-making-your-iphone.jpg

And still, they are churning out robots to replace the jobs of people making $172.00 a month because the robots are cheaper and the quality is better.

So how can you compete? Short answer, you can't. That's why it's important to learn skills.

America has 5.8 million job openings

America has lots of quality and good paying jobs available. If you have the skills. And this is why Bernie ran on make college free. Of course, the schooling must be tailored to the needed skills. Too many art majors and not enough technicians or engineers or managers or medical help and you've on exacerbated the problem.

fredgraph.png

Yes, now I see it. Thanks. As it is, the U.S. growth has been stagnant like forever, and that ain't good. Nor does it reflect a president has much control over that. But since China has a monetary surplus of over 650 billion dollars a year against the U.S. in trade, that is a scandal. I blame everyone for that, the corporations and especially our congress. What pussies we are.
Actually, the US has had 78 straight months of economic growth. Unemployment is less than 5%. You've got to stop watching Fox.

fredgraph.png

Actually, the US has had 78 straight months of economic growth. Unemployment is less than 5%. You've got to stop watching Fox.

How did you get 78 months of economic growth when the chart shows US GDP dropped in 2015 and 2016? L-e-a-r-n t-o r-e-a-d a c-h-a-r-t.

Oh, no. Not that same old ignorant shit again. Really? And it's been debunked over and over again. See what I mean about GOP ignorance?

sigh

How many of that 97 million are retired.

How many of that 97 million are over 70.

How many of that 97 million are disabled.

How many of that 97 million are in college.

How many of that 97 million are under 18.

How many of that 97 million quit to take care of the children.

I'm not going and looking shit up for ignorant turds on this subject again. Not again.

Either you will spend time to find out the truth or stay an ignorant turd. The choice is yours.

If this is your attempt to try to tell us Obama has been a good president in any capacity, you are comatose (imo).

And I don't have three hours to tell you why.

fredgraph.png

And it only cost $14 Trillion in new debt to achieve that

fredgraph.png

How did you get 78 months of economic growth when the chart shows US GDP dropped in 2015 and 2016? L-e-a-r-n t-o r-e-a-d a c-h-a-r-t.
Ce9tFRIWQAAlcO5.jpg:large

I'm sorry, I was talking about private sector job growth.

FACT CHECK: The White House's Private-Sector Job Streak

The White House is right about the numbers. The "longest streak" claim was true in 2014, as the Washington Post's Fact Checker found back then, and the streak has only grown. This was the 73rd straight recorded month of private sector job growth (barring revisions).

But hold on. Edelman's chart implies something more: there's that point where Obama took office (that is, where the bars in the chart turn blue) and then job growth flips direction.

---------------

That was 73 back in Feb. Notice the Red. That was when Bush was president.

Forum List

Back