USMB Poll

Who will you vote for in November

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those "other" voters are wasting their votes...it ain't going to happen so you might as well go for one other top dogs.

Your individual vote is no more important or valuable than mine.

No such thing as a wasted vote.

Bunk.

In a race like the current Presidential race, where one of only two guys is capable of winning, a vote for some 3P is indeed a wasted vote. It has exactly as much value as not voting at all.

Those "other" voters are wasting their votes...it ain't going to happen so you might as well go for one other top dogs.

Bunk.

In a race like the current Presidential race, where one of only two guys is capable of winning, a vote for some 3P is indeed a wasted vote. It has exactly as much value as not voting at all.

So you're saying that your individual vote is more valuable than mine?

Seems pretty narcissistic to me.

Bunk.

So, you're saying that throwing a vote in the garbage can has the same value as voting for one of the two actual candidates?

Seems childishly silly. No. It is childishly silly.

;

Bunk.

So, you're saying that throwing a vote in the garbage can has the same value as voting for one of the two actual candidates?

;
No... Narcissistic seems correct.

Bunk.

;

So I'll take your answer as yes, you believe your vote is more valuable than mine.

Okay, not much else to discuss.

Let's try that again. At this point, it would appear the numbers indicate that 44% of the population are free thinking, constitutional americans, and 56% are radical right wing, freedom hating, neo-nazi extremists.

You really want to align yourself with the Ron Paul kook's like Dissent in attempt to improve your numbers? Holy shit is that the funniest fucking thing ever! The radical left-wing communist Black_Label now thinks he is on the same side as the radical-right wing anarchist Dissent... :rofl:

Hey stupid, if Dissent had his way, there would be no government at all and no laws at all. Total freedom, maaaaan! Somehow, I think you'd have a fucking aneurysm under Dissent's idea of "governing" this nation.

Considering that 21% of the population is a registered Democrat, I'd way we have a fairly accurate representation of America here on USMB, with 22% voting for Obama right now.

Are you mentally ill, extremely stupid, or both? :eusa_think:

In other words, you can't dispute one single thing I just said - which is why you didn't even attempt to and instead just posted lame inults. You're getting your ass handed to you Black_Label, you might want to come armed with some facts or avoid trying to debate with me.

No amount of you making things up and saying that this is what we are or what we believe will make up for the fact that everybody here knows that you're simply a clown who has no idea what he's talking about.

That's the beauty of it - your ignorant words are immoratlized in black & white on this board. Anyone can go back and see your ignorant posts for themselves.

"Fuck the establishment maaaaan. Light up a fat one and blow the smoke in the face of those PIGS, maaaan". Yeah, there's no stoping you rebels! :rofl:

See, now you're not even making sense. You're just rambling and falling back on your little hippie meme hoping it will cover up your intellectual inadequacies.

The 60's called, they think you spoiled children of the 90's are a complete disgrace and they would like you to get the fuck out of their era, maaaaaan :lol:

You have to realize, the spoiled children of the 90's who are now "rebels" believe that if they collapse the nation with a radical from the left like Obama, the US will respond by putting a radical on the right (Ron Paul) into office to "fix" the problem.

Being that their kids, their too stupid to realize that it doesn't work that way and that Ron Paul will never be in the White House. If he couldn't do it in this election, where America was furious with Obama, he will never do it. Rather than just accepting that America doesn't want a radical anarchist in office, they throw a tantrum and waste votes thinking it will somehow "show the establishment" :lol:

Perhaps their entire "FUCK THE PIGS" platform is why Ron Paul can't finish higher than 5th in any state's primary.... :rofl:

;

So I'll take your answer as yes, you believe your vote is more valuable than mine.

Okay, not much else to discuss.

So, Ill take your "reply" as confirmation that you think voting for a candidate in name only who has less than no chance of winning is the same as throwing out your vote entirely. But you do so proudly, anyway.

Right. Nothing to discuss at all.

Voting for someone other than the top two contenders is not a wasted vote. It can show a viable base of support for a third (fourth, fifth, or umpteenth) party candidacy. Of course the two main parties want you to believe that they are the only realistic alternatives and supporting any other person or party is a complete waste. And folks who swallow that hook , line and sinker have helped them gain their current stranglehold over the U.S. government.
Just MHO.

That's the beauty of it - your ignorant words are immoratlized in black & white on this board. Anyone can go back and see your ignorant posts for themselves.

"Fuck the establishment maaaaan. Light up a fat one and blow the smoke in the face of those PIGS, maaaan". Yeah, there's no stoping you rebels! :rofl:

See, now you're not even making sense. You're just rambling and falling back on your little hippie meme hoping it will cover up your intellectual inadequacies.

The 60's called, they think you spoiled children of the 90's are a complete disgrace and they would like you to get the fuck out of their era, maaaaaan :lol:

It's funny how one post before this one you were saying how lame insults indicate somebody can't handle a real discussion.

You really want to align yourself with the Ron Paul kook's like Dissent in attempt to improve your numbers? Holy shit is that the funniest fucking thing ever! The radical left-wing communist Black_Label now thinks he is on the same side as the radical-right wing anarchist Dissent... :rofl:

Hey stupid, if Dissent had his way, there would be no government at all and no laws at all. Total freedom, maaaaan! Somehow, I think you'd have a fucking aneurysm under Dissent's idea of "governing" this nation.

Considering that 21% of the population is a registered Democrat, I'd way we have a fairly accurate representation of America here on USMB, with 22% voting for Obama right now.

Are you mentally ill, extremely stupid, or both? :eusa_think:

In other words, you can't dispute one single thing I just said - which is why you didn't even attempt to and instead just posted lame inults. You're getting your ass handed to you Black_Label, you might want to come armed with some facts or avoid trying to debate with me.

Yeah, because of a USMB poll, Willard is going to beat Obama on election day by 40%. You run with that :cuckoo: :lmao:

Now back in reality, Obama is still stomping Willard :up:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

Last edited:
Check out what happens in national polls when they are unweighted...

UnSkewed Polls

The fact is, Romney is going to win this in a landslide and even Obama knows it (he's known it since November 2010 when he took an epic ass-kicking).

Never underestimate the power of the left wing media.
Much more airtime has been given to Romney and his wealth than what is going on in the middle east, debt, deficit, unemployment, and the economy put together. You see, if you focus on the little things...oh wait....from Obama's own words:

If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things.-Obama

The media is more than being compliant to this administration.

Forum List

Back