USMB member pic thread. Don't be shy.

on a different topic....

I do appreciate when people here post pictures of themselves! I like it! :biggrin:

like we know who we are talking to.....before we start talking on cam! or not ......you know.... heheheeh...just joking...

Taken today. Decided to be human and look like one since I had to go to physical therapy (sciatica).

thumbnail-9-1-2.jpg

Me again. I suffer from BVD, sunlight or grey overhead skies give me headaches. You won’t ever see me in pics without shades.

Attachments

• C52D8755-CBC3-4728-A69A-3C5F1FA27D83.jpeg
    C52D8755-CBC3-4728-A69A-3C5F1FA27D83.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 31
View attachment 681713
Don't know if I posted this or not....but this is after the Paradise fire...about 4 months or so. Today, I have more gray and my hair is longer. And I am a tad fatter, lol. I lost 12 or so lbs when Mr Gracie passed. Now I am still in depressed mode and went the other way...I gained it back. Sigh.
Here's hoping you're doing as well as could be expected, and condolences on your loss

Well...I decided I needed to get a life, do something with myself and get off the pity pot. So..I got some new teefers!! It's only been a week since the surgery, and today I had to go have them do some adjustments, so all that in and out, in and out while they buffed, sawed, drilled, smoothed....just make me ache worse. Took an advil and now I am going to take a nap after I spit them out in a jar to rest my mouth. Lost weight too, cuz all I eat for now is Ensure, poached eggs, applesauce, jello, pudding, ice cream, flakey fish, taters and gravy. I miss my bacon, but its gonna have to wait.

Anyway..this is the new me. New teefers anyway.:biggrin:

Attachments

• meagain.JPG
    meagain.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 24
Well...I decided I needed to get a life, do something with myself and get off the pity pot. So..I got some new teefers!! It's only been a week since the surgery, and today I had to go have them do some adjustments, so all that in and out, in and out while they buffed, sawed, drilled, smoothed....just make me ache worse. Took an advil and now I am going to take a nap after I spit them out in a jar to rest my mouth. Lost weight too, cuz all I eat for now is Ensure, poached eggs, applesauce, jello, pudding, ice cream, flakey fish, taters and gravy. I miss my bacon, but its gonna have to wait.

Anyway..this is the new me. New teefers anyway.:biggrin:
So what's your sign? Feel like dinner and a movie?

Shove off you! Me and Gracie have been dating for several weeks…we’ve gone the whole way and it’s the real thing…so hop it.
You're disgusting. Grace us a great person and you should not insinuate filth like that.

Forum List

Back