USMB member pic thread. Don't be shy.

moi! all the same today my dears LOL

MAGA .....Bless TRump Bless all Patriots! :up:

1590465578903.png

Last edited:
pictures from yesterday ,from some time ago ......or pictures from today my friends....today pictures are even better than yesterday's :up:

but I want to say

thank you all for posting your photos!

I put this picture in the Military forum a year or two ago. The 3 of us were together from April '64 to Sept '66. Here we were attending one of our comrade's funeral. The four of us were in the Ia Drang Valley at LZ X-Ray 14-17 November '65. Joe, in the middle, was awarded the MOH for his actions on 14 Nov. Every time Trump has MOH recipients in the Oval Office, Joe is always standing next to Trump and we always tease him about being an ass kisser.

View attachment 293777
Bloodrock444 have you seen this?

I put this picture in the Military forum a year or two ago. The 3 of us were together from April '64 to Sept '66. Here we were attending one of our comrade's funeral. The four of us were in the Ia Drang Valley at LZ X-Ray 14-17 November '65. Joe, in the middle, was awarded the MOH for his actions on 14 Nov. Every time Trump has MOH recipients in the Oval Office, Joe is always standing next to Trump and we always tease him about being an ass kisser.

View attachment 293777
No/ Where is the picture? I assume you're talking about Joe Marm. Another one of my heroes.

View attachment 293777
No/ Where is the picture? I assume you're talking about Joe Marm. Another one of my heroes.
Click the link in my first post.

View attachment 353689

Ray and Patti center 1971. Still together. Patti with glass Ray with cigarette. Quit tobacco in 1976.
WOW!!!What a blast from the past. Lol....Let's see. What is missing from the same photo taken today.

1- Purple, green, violet, and blue hair.

2- People with their faces stapled together with all kinds of shit.

3- Bunch of fat apathetic spoiled rotten Millennial turd bust outs.

4- Everyone texting and taking selfies.

5- Bunch of people in pajamas acting like sissy faggots.

6- People with more tats than they have actual skin

Any additions......

View attachment 353689

Ray and Patti center 1971. Still together. Patti with glass Ray with cigarette. Quit tobacco in 1976.
Damned I luv this pic. I can see them all rolling down the highway in a 1970 fainted orange VW bus painted with flowers careening all over the lane. Feet sticking out the windows. Zeppelin a blastin. And a shit load of smoke pouring from the windows...lolol

God we were so lucky to grow up then. Now half of them want to kill them damned selves...cripes

Last edited:

Forum List

Back