USMB FF League

I just like to see how I do against different people where possible.
It's possible.

Post on the Yahoo FF message board for a couple of players.

Shouldn't take but an hour to scrounge them up.

We should do this. Then if we don't get 2 more players we can run with an 8 player league. If we do go with 8, then we should have 6 teams make the playoffs.

I just like to see how I do against different people where possible.
It's possible.

Post on the Yahoo FF message board for a couple of players.

Shouldn't take but an hour to scrounge them up.

Well, you don't know who you're getting, some idiot kid that screws up right and left or leaves after the draft and never comes back. I'd rather keep it to guys on this board - if we go with 8 so be it.

Appreciate that, we got 8 right now. If we get a 9th then we're going to need a 10th cuz you gotta have an even number of teams. Please check back on thursday if you can.

2 or 3 teams got autopicked, maybe due to confusion over the draft date/time. I apologize if anyone missed the draft due to my malfeasance. I believe I can reset the draft and have a do-over, if that is the consensus of the league. What say you?

2 or 3 teams got autopicked, maybe due to confusion over the draft date/time. I apologize if anyone missed the draft due to my malfeasance. I believe I can reset the draft and have a do-over, if that is the consensus of the league. What say you?
I don't see any reason to do that.

Wow, alot of points. My other league has an avg of 60-80 pts. if you score 85 or more you pretty much won the game. There are twelve teams however.

Now on to victory number two.

Forum List

Back