The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
This country is being over run with Illegal Immigrants. Recent statistics show that 65% of immigrants use Public Assistance dispelling the myth that they are contributing to the economy vs. the 20% to 30% of US Citizens that use some type of Public Assistance.

Many of the Asylum seekers are actually ineligible for Asylum have criminal records and other issues, but once they are in this country they are apparently free to roam until their hearings which they never show up for.

My Solution is to hold them all on Alcatraz and other similar places until their hearings. It would actually be a way to save the taxpayer money and ensure that the illegal immigrants are getting medical care and housing until their trials.

Denmark is doing this very thing

Denmark Plans to Isolate Unwanted Migrants on a Small Island

COPENHAGEN — Denmark plans to house the country’s most unwelcome foreigners in a most unwelcoming place: a tiny, hard-to-reach island that now holds the laboratories, stables and crematory of a center for researching contagious animal diseases.

As if to make the message clearer, one of the two ferries that serve the island is called the Virus.

“They are unwanted in Denmark, and they will feel that,” the immigration minister, Inger Stojberg, wrote on Facebook.

On Friday, the center-right government and the right-wing Danish People’s Party announced an agreement to house as many as 100 people on Lindholm Island — foreigners who have been convicted of crimes but who cannot be returned to their home countries. Many would be rejected asylum seekers.

In a sanctuary state, sanctuary city, location within, heaven forbid the nuts would lose their voting base.

How about we don't house illegals? They aren't immigrants they are criminals.
Why I suggested we place them in abandoned prisons. Refitting these prisons and abandoned military bases and securing them would be cheaper than letting them run free in the country. Building the wall is cheaper than that too.

We would only place them in these prisons and abandoned military bases until their trials and deportations.

This country is being over run with Illegal Immigrants. Recent statistics show that 65% of immigrants use Public Assistance dispelling the myth that they are contributing to the economy vs. the 20% to 30% of US Citizens that use some type of Public Assistance.

Many of the Asylum seekers are actually ineligible for Asylum have criminal records and other issues, but once they are in this country they are apparently free to roam until their hearings which they never show up for.

My Solution is to hold them all on Alcatraz and other similar places until their hearings. It would actually be a way to save the taxpayer money and ensure that the illegal immigrants are getting medical care and housing until their trials.

COPENHAGEN — Denmark plans to house the country’s most unwelcome foreigners in a most unwelcoming place: a tiny, hard-to-reach island that now holds the laboratories, stables and crematory of a center for researching contagious animal diseases.

As if to make the message clearer, one of the two ferries that serve the island is called the Virus.

“They are unwanted in Denmark, and they will feel that,” the immigration minister, Inger Stojberg, wrote on Facebook.

On Friday, the center-right government and the right-wing Danish People’s Party announced an agreement to house as many as 100 people on Lindholm Island — foreigners who have been convicted of crimes but who cannot be returned to their home countries. Many would be rejected asylum seekers.
Small island? How about Puerto Rico. We can send the Ocasio-Cortes ditz there too.

Why I suggested we place them in abandoned prisons. Refitting these prisons and abandoned military bases and securing them would be cheaper than letting them run free in the country. Building the wall is cheaper than that too.

We would only place them in these prisons and abandoned military bases until their trials and deportations.

It may be cheaper but I don't want them here period. It sets a bad example. Come here legally or not at all if you are here illegally you need to be deported immediately. Remember when the NY trains had a graffiti problem? The new Mayor would scrub them nightly until it went away. He didn't care about additional costs or delays. He was vigilant. We need to be vigilant here too. I'll pay more in taxes to help solve this dilemma. Deport, punish, block, whatever it takes and eliminate sanctuary cities. I would cut off Fed funds to ALL sanctuary cities and tax those inhabitants with a 5% sanctuary tax. Sort of like NY has a 9% city tax.

Small island? How about Puerto Rico. We can send the Ocasio-Cortes ditz there too.
Puerto Rico makes too much money. Send them to one of the garbage dump states in flyover country that could use people that actually want to work

It may be cheaper but I don't want them here period. It sets a bad example. Come here legally or not at all if you are here illegally you need to be deported immediately. Remember when the NY trains had a graffiti problem? The new Mayor would scrub them nightly until it went away. He didn't care about additional costs or delays. He was vigilant. We need to be vigilant here too. I'll pay more in taxes to help solve this dilemma. Deport, punish, block, whatever it takes and eliminate sanctuary cities. I would cut off Fed funds to ALL sanctuary cities and tax those inhabitants with a 5% sanctuary tax. Sort of like NY has a 9% city tax.

Higher taxes….

So the 40-50% of those who didn’t vote for the current mayor/county commissioner/etc… get taxed because they live in a city that is a supposed “sanctuary city”?

Intersting.

Yeah, lets go with that.

Higher taxes….

So the 40-50% of those who didn’t vote for the current mayor/county commissioner/etc… get taxed because they live in a city that is a supposed “sanctuary city”?

Intersting.

Yeah, lets go with that.

Well then they can move to a non-sanctuary one or force their legislators to stop the nonsense.

Higher taxes….

Intersting.

Yeah, lets go with that.

Well then they can move to a non-sanctuary one or force their legislators to stop the nonsense.

Hey, I think it is a good idea for Trump ass kissers to pass tax hikes on fellow Trump ass kissers.

There is no potable water on the island nor is there any sewer system. Both have to be transported daily to main land as well as electric generation needs fuel. Then there are no beds or refrigeration units to hold people or food. Garbage is also transported every few days to main land.

I bet Mexico will even pay to get immigrants over to the island then feed them.

:abgg2q.jpg:

No. It costs money. Just boot them out.

If they can't be returned to their home countries, load them onto a C-17 and drop them off somewhere.

Puerto Rico makes too much money. Send them to one of the garbage dump states in flyover country that could use people that actually want to work
A territory where 80% of the population is on food stamps is too rich for the illegals?!

Send them to one of the garbage dump states

Good idea.

California is willing to take them

Forum List

Back