Useless information that is interesting

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
"Google"

Did you know it is a play on words? I didn't. It is a play on the word googol which stands for a 1 followed by 100 0's

A truly massive or infinite number depending on how long you're willing to try counting to it.

• Banned
Dark Matter/Energy is an invisible force/energy/gravity that can be calculated by measuring the light distortion seen through a telescope with a unique lense as compared to a scope without the same lense as the distortion of light gives it away.
This same "entity" is the only thing holding our universe together. Without it everything would be flung apart.

"Google"

Did you know it is a play on words? I didn't. It is a play on the word googol which stands for a 1 followed by 100 0's

A truly massive or infinite number depending on how long you're willing to try counting to it.
or 1 to the hundredth power?

Last edited:
  • Banned
"Google"

or 0 to the hundredth power?
No

That would still be zero lol
What is the Exponent is zero?
I dunno. I'm no mathematician lol. Just a reservoir of pointless tidbits. Pointless to me anyhow

"Google"

No

I dunno. I'm no mathematician lol. Just a reservoir of pointless tidbits. Pointless to me anyhow
Answer is 1. Because there is one zero

"Google"

No

Was my first answer to your other question right? I actually tried to make an educated guess at it

No

Was my first answer to your other question right? I actually tried to make an educated guess at it
You did it get it right.
A googolplex is a googol with an exponent of 100

Forum List

Back