USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

No thanks. I love Texas and Utah as much as I do California and Oregon.

And I don't want to have a passport to get good barbecue.
You won't get a passport. Strict travel ban on all travel from blue states USA.
Get out, also means stay out.

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.

Alabama gets 36% of its money from the federal government. They're not going anywhere.
Oh, of course not.

Secession babble is how conservatives pout.

You won't get a passport. Strict travel ban on all travel from blue states USA.
Get out, also means stay out.

Nope. Remember, your imaginary travel restrictions don't exist your imaginary country.

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.

Alabama gets 36% of its money from the federal government. They're not going anywhere.
3 millionaires and 2 million blacks what do you expect?

Oh, of course not.

Secession babble is how conservatives pout.
Division, not secession.

I just emailed the Department of State of your imaginary conservative country of ButtHurtistan.....and they said I could visit anytime.

You might want to have an imaginary conversation with them. As they are clearly contradicting you.

Lol you people are desperate. You know of no evidence of fraud whatsoever but you’re just pretending that there is. You think like children. This shit isn’t 2000. The only state that is going down to a possible recount is Georgia and Biden doesn’t need that state whatsoever. There is no legal precedent for overturning a vote count without a state mandated recount. We already know how the current court ruled on PA with the 4-4 decision. You’d be even more screwed if Barrett had the basic decency to recuse herself from any SC vote decision.
HA HA HA. Democrats always deny what is right in our faces. They are not well.

And the desperation is all with the Democrats, for trying to scam (and ruin) our election process.
Lol um okay. So lay it out. What am I not seeing? Go ahead - I’ll wait.
Are you blind ? Oh, you're watching liberal OMISSION media, right ? I keep forgetting how different your news is than ours. We actually receive it.

Well, I probably won't be able to tell you about ALL the Frauds going on, because there's so many different ones but just to get you started >>

At 4 AM, ABC News was reporting Trump waaay ahead in the vote counts of the remaining states (GA, PA, MI, WI, and with a tighter lead in NC) - all heading straight to a 294 electoral vote WIN.

Then, the Democrat FRAUD MACHINE, seeing that they were not going to be able to win legitimately, went into their plan B, and started concocting Biden votes. They weren't very good at it though. In ONE HOUR, Wisconsin went from Trump comfortably ahead 51% to Biden's 47% (1,529K votes to 1,420K), to Wisconsin suddenly reporting a slight lead for Biden.

So we are supposed to swallow it that Biden came up with a whopping 109,000 votes in ONE HOUR.

Democrats are insane if they think that Trump is going to let them get away with this absurd (and not even realistic-looking) FRAUD. The tamperings will all be examined, contested in court (SCOTUS if necessary), and corrected. :doubt: :biggrin:

Lol you people are desperate. You know of no evidence of fraud whatsoever but you’re just pretending that there is. You think like children. This shit isn’t 2000. The only state that is going down to a possible recount is Georgia and Biden doesn’t need that state whatsoever. There is no legal precedent for overturning a vote count without a state mandated recount. We already know how the current court ruled on PA with the 4-4 decision. You’d be even more screwed if Barrett had the basic decency to recuse herself from any SC vote decision.

And the desperation is all with the Democrats, for trying to scam (and ruin) our election process.
Are you blind ? Oh, you're watching liberal OMISSION media, right ? I keep forgetting how different your news is than ours. We actually receive it.

Well, I probably won't be able to tell you about ALL the Frauds going on, because there's so many different ones but just to get you started >>

At 4 AM, ABC News was reporting Trump waaay ahead in the vote counts of the remaining states (GA, PA, MI, WI, and with a tighter lead in NC) - all heading straight to a 294 electoral vote WIN.

Then, the Democrat FRAUD MACHINE, seeing that they were not going to be able to win legitimately, went into their plan B, and started concocting Biden votes. They weren't very good at it though. In ONE HOUR, Wisconsin went from Trump comfortably ahead 51% to Biden's 47% (1,529K votes to 1,420K), to Wisconsin suddenly reporting a slight lead for Biden.

So we are supposed to swallow it that Biden came up with a whopping 109,000 votes in ONE HOUR.

And what is your evidence that those votes for Biden are illegitimate.

There's you saying it must be so and........

Democrats are insane if they think that Trump is going to let them get away with this absurd (and not even realistic-looking) FRAUD. The tamperings will all be examined, contested in court (SCOTUS if necessary), and corrected. :doubt: :biggrin:
Lol oh Christ fuck what the media or what the democrats SAY. Where is the fraud in the actual election count? You have no idea.

I just emailed the Department of State of your imaginary conservative country of ButtHurtistan.....and they said I could visit anytime.

You might want to have an imaginary conversation with them. As they are clearly contradicting you.
Reality is required for posting here. Go dream somewhere else.

And I told you . I'm not butthurt. Trump won. You don't know that yet, huh ?

Reality is required for posting here. Go dream somewhere else.

And I told you . I'm not butthurt. Trump won. You don't know that yet, huh ?

Laughing....say the guy telling me about the 'travel restrictions' to an imaginary country.

I don't think reality means what you think it means.

And of course we're not splitting into two countries. We'll staying one big grumpy country.

Just laid it out for you (one of them at least) - Post # 71, Can't you read ?

AMAZING THAT YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK. Liberals are so information-deprived. If you did what you need to do > WATCH NEWSMAX > you'd know what the hell is going on.

Laughing....say the guy telling me about the 'travel restrictions' to an imaginary country.

I don't think reality means what you think it means.

And of course we're not splitting into two countries. We'll staying one big grumpy country.
You have no idea if that will be the case.

Just laid it out for you (one of them at least) - Post # 71, Can't you read ?

And in post 71.....your evidence that the votes were illegitimate was you saying it must so.

No evidence of any kind of fraud. Not a single illegitimate ballot. To say nothing of the vast, wildly complicated conspiracy that you imagined.

So...is that it? You just you insisting that it must be fraud because you said so?

Forum List

Back