USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

You crazies thinking about separating need to realize your red states would be in big trouble if they didn't have the blue states fed tax dollars to suck up.
How so?

You want to get rid of FDRs new deal?
Most the bigger economy states pay into the fed while the less great economy red states pull a lot of $$$.

I want to stop all this crazy partisan garbage.
You do know california has more poor people correct?
I know they are also the biggest economy in the country. NY quite the big economy too. We all come together well when everybody moves from all this partisan garbage.

The red states can no more do with out the blue states than the blue states can do without the red states.

We really need to stop that bullshit
The red states really need riots/looting/arson, statue vandalism, discrimination against whites & Asians, gun massacres in gun free zones, gender neutral restrooms, millions of illegal aliens, millions of Muslims, millions of abortions, black privilege, national anthem kneeling, bad trade policy, etc

Gee, what ever would we do without all these things ? :icon_rolleyes:
You have a pretty stupid view of your own country.

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.
I agree with the 5th largest economy we cant relate to the flyover useless states. Now if they weren't bigots and racists I wouldn't mind.​

Someone is butthurt over an election!
Nothing to be butthurt about. Trump has 4 MORE YEARS.

You didn't think this amateurish scam was going to succeed did you ? It has a big problem. >>>

View attachment 411387 :biggrin:
Lol you people are desperate. You know of no evidence of fraud whatsoever but you’re just pretending that there is. You think like children. This shit isn’t 2000. The only state that is going down to a possible recount is Georgia and Biden doesn’t need that state whatsoever. There is no legal precedent for overturning a vote count without a state mandated recount. We already know how the current court ruled on PA with the 4-4 decision. You’d be even more screwed if Barrett had the basic decency to recuse herself from any SC vote decision.

Lol you people are desperate. You know of no evidence of fraud whatsoever but you’re just pretending that there is. You think like children. This shit isn’t 2000. The only state that is going down to a possible recount is Georgia and Biden doesn’t need that state whatsoever. There is no legal precedent for overturning a vote count without a state mandated recount. We already know how the current court ruled on PA with the 4-4 decision. You’d be even more screwed if Barrett had the basic decency to recuse herself from any SC vote decision.
HA HA HA. Democrats always deny what is right in our faces. They are not well.

And the desperation is all with the Democrats, for trying to scam (and ruin) our election process.

I agree with the 5th largest economy we cant relate to the flyover useless states. Now if they weren't bigots and racists I wouldn't mind.​
Do you support race-based AFFIRMATIVE ACTION ? :biggrin:

HA HA HA. Democrats always deny what is right in our faces. They are not well.

And the desperation is all with the Democrats, for trying to scam (and ruin) our election process.
Lol um okay. So lay it out. What am I not seeing? Go ahead - I’ll wait.

Most the bigger economy states pay into the fed while the less great economy red states pull a lot of $$$.
Disasterland California pulls a lot of federal $$$, with all their fires every summer, floods & mudslides all winter, and they are just one earthquake way from the worst, most expensive disaster in US history >>>

Disasterland California pulls a lot of federal $$$, with all their fires every summer, floods & mudslides all winter, and they are just one earthquake way from the worst, most expensive disaster in US history >>>
And who gets all the hurricanes? You think those are cheap? Most those fires are on federal land....

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.

I'm with you, 100 %, but rep politicians wont go for it. They are fuck ups. You never hear them talking about. The dems would not go for it either. They want the whole ball of wax. Reps think they will regain control. Someday you may never have control again.

Best thing to do is form the state and natinial militias. Let the dems disarm the militias instead of the individual.

We'll give the left California, that's more than the land mass they occupy in the entire country. We'll keep the other 49 states. :muahaha:

And who gets all the hurricanes? You think those are cheap? Most those fires are on federal land....
They're still in California and require federal $$$ assistance. But nothing is as bad as just one earthquake way from the worst, most expensive disaster in US history >>>

INFRASTRUCTURE - Part 2 - California Catastrophe
The worst infrastructure disaster in American history is looming in the delta of the Sacramento and San Joaquin Rivers, about 70 miles northeast of San Francisco. In this area, rich farmlands are protected by hundreds of miles of simple dirt levees. If/whenever an earthquake were to wipe the levees out , the agricultural lands they protect will flood, triggering a chain of events that would pull salt water from the Bay area into the delta, and contaminate the drinking water supply for half the population of California. And the ramification of that ? According to University of California Geologist, Jeffery Mount, it is shutting off the water supply for 25 million people for 2-3 years.

And the culprit ? Same old one > INFRASTRUCTURE. The levees around the delta farmlands were built by farmers 150 years ago. They built the levees on poor foundations, mostly sand and lightweight peat, which deforms easily under pressure. The foundations are so porous and leak so much that most of the delta islands would fill up with water in 3 months, if they weren't continually pumped out. Making this worse, over time, the islands have sunk, and are below the water line by about 25 feet. So the levees are holding back water ALL the time, and have to be very strong for that daunting task - but they're not.

The levees are :
1. on bad foundations
2. poorly constructed
3. working 365 days/year
Thus, it will be no surprise when they fail. Not if, but when.

The delta streams provide 1/2 the drinking water of California, from San Francisco to Los Angeles. They flow into a massive reservoir 89 miles southeast of San Francisco called the Clifton Forebay. According to Doug Thompson of the California Dept.of Water Resources, if it wasn't for this system, California would be "dry down south".

The water is pumped into a 440 mile long series of aqueducts delivering to southern California, its drinking water. This whole fragile system would be pretty secure if it wasn't for one thing > Earthquakes. Something that happens a lot in California, Trust me, they happen a lot. I lived there for 12 years, and I've been through my share of them. In fact they are actually occuring all the time, except that almost all of them are too small to be significantly measurable, or cause damage.

A quake that is large and near the delta though, would knock out the delta levees and pull salt water from San Francisco Bay to the Clifton Forebay (California's water supply). Here's the likely scenario. A 6.7 quake with an epicenter close to the delta occurs. The levee foundations turn to mush creating sinkholes, collapsing the levees. The sunken island farmlands are turned into salty seas, after a few days. The islands flooding is so powerful, it pulls 300 Billion gallons of salt water inland, all the way to Clifton Forebay, which then has to close its gates, to prevent contamination of the reservoir.

California would have to ration the water in the Forebay, but it would run out in about 6 months, and it would take 2-3 years for the delta to return to normal (assuming perfect conditions that whole time, ie. no earthquakes). Bay area experts say there's a 66% chance that a 6.7 earthquake or a large flood will take down the levees some time over the next 30 years. The 1989 (world series) quake (6.9) just missed. It was centered in Boulder Creek , CA, about 120 miles southwest of the delta.

COST to fix ? Authorities estimate it will take $25-40 Million per square mile to quake-proof the delta levees. Money that California does not have. It would have to come from the federal government. So what is California doing about this catastrophe waiting to happen ? They have been shoring up the levees with sloping and adding rocks, but those treatments are like giving aspirins to a cancer victim. Bottom line is California has no plan for dealing with this catastrophic threat, which would cause n evacuation of half the population of the state, thereby seriously impacting the places where these tens of millions of Californians would flee to.

Source : The HISTORY CHANNEL

also >>> https://thepoliticsforums.com/threads/15424-INFRASTRUCTURE-Part-2-California-Catastrophe

Last edited:

Always those patriot right wingers wanting to divide. Such traitors. Those red states won't be able to afford much of a military....

Just have to make do. The doped up dem states probaby dont even want a military. No one said a break up is a great idea money wise. But sadly one cannot just mind their own business, the dems bring the fight to to you.

No thanks. I love Texas and Utah as much as I do California and Oregon.

And I don't want to have a passport to get good barbecue.

No thanks. I love Texas and Utah as much as I do California and Oregon.

And I don't want to have a passport to get good barbecue.

Alabama gets 36% of its money from the federal government. They're not going anywhere.

Forum List

Back