USA is the heir to the great Mayan civilization

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The USA arose on the site of Great Mexico, and Great Mexico is the heir of the Great Mayan civilization.

The Maya were an anti-state - decentralized cities like a confederation. This is a prototype of the US political system - a system of free states and weak feds

era_of_progressivism.jpg

The USA arose on the site of Great Mexico, and Great Mexico is the heir of the Great Mayan civilization.

The Maya were an anti-state - decentralized cities like a confederation. This is a prototype of the US political system - a system of free states and weak feds

View attachment 828837
lolololol the mayans were brutal cannibals who sacrificed their young in a ball game that no one understands and whose written history was destroyed by christians ...

so yes, i guess i do see the resemblance.

• Banned
lolololol the mayans were brutal cannibals who sacrificed their young in a ball game that no one understands and whose written history was destroyed by christians ...

so yes, i guess i do see the resemblance.
This is the slander of the imperialists.

By the way, the imperialist Germans really were cannibals. This has been proven by historical documents and archaeology. In particular, look at the finds in the peat bogs of northern Germany and the Baltic states, with impressions of teeth on bones. Ptolemy mentioned a tribe of cannibals - Androphags, this corresponds to the Baltic Dneprodvinsk culture.

This is the slander of the imperialists.

By the way, the imperialist Germans really were cannibals. This has been proven by historical documents and archaeology. In particular, look at the finds in the peat bogs of northern Germany and the Baltic states, with impressions of teeth on bones. Ptolemy mentioned a tribe of cannibals - Androphags, this corresponds to the Baltic Dneprodvinsk culture.

Cannibalism among the Mayans is proven as well.

Cannibalism among the Mayans is proven as well.
i did not mention it because cannibalism is always wrong. sometimes (the donner party, the essex survivors, and such) it is necessary.

i'm sure the mayans were more eating for ritual, religious reasons. 1st amendment i guess....

Forum List

Back